Low salary?Register Today!
- by LadyMystic Mar 14I'm a new grad. I was wondering if $25 is low for a plastic surgeon's clinic? I hear they get paid $45-$50/hour.
- Mar 14 by luna_rnIf you are a new graduate that is a fairly standard starting wage. Depending on where you live.
- Mar 16 by MeriwhenAlso keep in mind that as a new grad, you are (usually) on the low end of the salary food chain. $45-50/hour sounds like the salary for an experienced nurse.
- Mar 16 by bebbercornHow are the benefits?
- Mar 17 by Nurse_That's actually not bad.
My sisters-in-law are NPs working for a very popular derm clinic in SoCal. The company pays RNs $21/hr. They are trained to do botox and juvederm and nothing else. They are trained to do only that. Any advance procedures are done by the NP.