job interview questions in nursing homeRegister Today!
- by Himal Jun 23I have an interview in a nursing home. Please does anyone know the questions i shall be asked and the best answer to give back .thankyou
- Jun 23 by WeepingAngelThey often ask scenario-based questions about "what woud you do in this situation". Or, "tell me about a time where your two coworkers had a disagreement and you had to settle it"... etc etc. Also, there is the oldie-but-goodie, where do you see yourself in five years.
- Jun 24 by HimalHi friends thank you for your help. They asked me some questions and are again calling me for tomorrow. They told that they can ask some nursing related questions. Can you plz help me what kind of questions may be asked by them. Thank you
- Jun 24 by hope34561. Define your strengths and weaknesses - usually 3 of each.
2. Will ask your how to do certain basic procedures.
3. Why do you want to work here?
4. Describe how you are a team player
5. Anything preventing you from making it to work
6. How you would deal with difficult situations
Including management of difficult residents
7. How you manage stress?
Just a few that come to mind. Good luck!
- Jun 24 by HimalThank you very much it was very helpful.
- Jun 25 by hope3456How did your interview go and what did they ask you?
- Sep 13 by HimalThey just asked me some basic questions like about my experience, time I am willing to work, they also asked me how you handle abuse, nothing special related to nursing.