job interview questions in nursing home
- 0Jun 23, '13 by HimalI have an interview in a nursing home. Please does anyone know the questions i shall be asked and the best answer to give back .thankyou
- 1Jun 23, '13 by sallyrnrrtwhat experiences have you had that you coukd build upon being a successful LTC nurse
ans. detail ortiented, multi task, preforms well under pressure etc. a desire to protect and advocate for a vunerable population....flexible
what shifts are you available
- 1Jun 23, '13 by WeepingAngelThey often ask scenario-based questions about "what woud you do in this situation". Or, "tell me about a time where your two coworkers had a disagreement and you had to settle it"... etc etc. Also, there is the oldie-but-goodie, where do you see yourself in five years.
- 2Jun 24, '13 by hope34561. Define your strengths and weaknesses - usually 3 of each.
2. Will ask your how to do certain basic procedures.
3. Why do you want to work here?
4. Describe how you are a team player
5. Anything preventing you from making it to work
6. How you would deal with difficult situations
Including management of difficult residents
7. How you manage stress?
Just a few that come to mind. Good luck!