Interview Assignment Help! What does HCAP mean?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Interview Assignment Help! What does HCAP mean? in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... Hello All! I'm having an interview this coming Monday, and the manager was nice enough to...by lululucy Sep 17, '11Hello All!
I'm having an interview this coming Monday, and the manager was nice enough to assign me a topic in advance and told me to do some research on HCAP. What it is? and how it has an impact on patient satisfaction?. I did some research on it as well, but just doesn't seem to get the right information. I'm a new graduate, and I have no idea what this stands for and its use in hospital settings. If any of you know about this system, please kindly post your comments, and it would be great if you can tell me some of your own past experience on what you did to improve patient satisfaction on your unit.
Much help needed!
Any tips on how to perform well during an interview would be greatly appreciated too!
Thank you in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=618369©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,979 Views
- Sep 17, '11 by DutchRN09I think you should apply your ability and use google...
- Sep 17, '11 by lululucythank you so much! I wasn't too sure what exactly I was looking for. This link is very useful =]
- Sep 18, '11 by Esme12
- Sep 18, '11 by BlueeHorribly Contrived And Pointless
- Sep 18, '11 by MassEDjust had a night meeting on this. Mainly it's "customer" focused care and their satisfaction in determining how their insurance will pay for their visit. Complete and total BS since then ALL patients complaints, if not satisfied, will have to go through a review based on each and every circumstance. For us in the ER, that is a LOT of unsatisfied people, many who are peeved because of the system, which is not a basis for a dissatisfactory review of care.
- Sep 19, '11 by PediLove2147Quote from lululucyYikes, glad I've never had an assignment pre-interview...the manager was nice enough to assign me a topic in advance and told me to do some research on HCAP.
- Feb 10 by abeemHow did the interview go? What type of questions did they ask about HCAP?
- Feb 10 by SonorityGeniusCould she may be have meant healtcare associated pneumonia?? For a new grad thats more reasonable than the alternative..