How long to wait after an interview?Register Today!
This is a discussion on How long to wait after an interview? in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... I just graduated in December with my ADN & passed NCLEX last week. I have had a few interviews at...by julz68 Feb 12I just graduated in December with my ADN & passed NCLEX last week. I have had a few interviews at the hospital that I have worked at the last 10 years as a CNA. I had 4 interviews the second week of January and one last Friday. I sent them all thank you cards for there time & interviewing me, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I called HR last week to let them know I passed boards so they could let the nurse managers that I interviewed with in January know. The one I interviewed with last Friday already knows I passed and I know its too soon to hear back from her, but with the others it has been a good month. Do I keep calling or just wait?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815129©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 560 Views
- Feb 12 by aprilpam77Yes, call them to follow up and reiterate that you're still interested in the job. That's what I would do.
- Thank you. I have once about 2 weeks ago for the interviews in January but I didn't know if I should keep bugging them.
- A few minutes after I posted the above ^ I got offered a job! Whoo hoo!
- Feb 12 by aprilpam77Congrats!!!!!
- Thank you! I'm sooo excited to finally begin my new career!
- Feb 12 by LadyFree28:Whoop: Congrats!!!