Found @ CNBC
Companies with the hardest job interviews
Among the other tough interview questions job candidates reported:
"If I took your resume and removed the name at the top, what line on your resume would make your friends read it and recognize you?"
- interview at Boston Consulting Group for a consultant job
"How would you build an engine from scratch?"
- interview at Rolls-Royce for an engineer job
"How many people watched YouTube in my country in the last hour?"
- interview at Google for search-quality analyst job
"What kind of people do you dislike the most?"
- interview at health-care products maker Stryker for a sales rep job
"Teach me something."
- interview at computer-software maker Hubspot for a marketing-consultant job
"Name as many uses for a brick as you can in one minute."
- interview at graphics-chip maker Nvidia for a campaign-manager job