Band 7 job interview - neonatal unitRegister Today!
- by raye23 May 8, '12Hiya!
I really need help! I have an interview on monday for a permanent band 7 post in nnu, i currently have the role as acting sister.
What questions will I be asked?? - I know I will have to give a presentation, but havnt yet been given the subject
- May 8, '12 by RNewbieCould you elaborate? I'm not sure what a "band 7" is. It sounds like you have a job interview in which you have to act out a role and do a presentation?? Sounds like a lot to do for a job, maybe I'm missing something.
- May 8, '12 by raye23Band 7 = Sister's post. I am currently in the role 'acting' - meaning I am on trial for the job, which I have been for 6months. The unit now is able to offer the permanent position, which I have to interview for
- May 8, '12 by lovenandj, RNI think this is UK terminology. OP, you should also try to post in the NICU forum, they might have specific insight into interviewing for this kind of unit.
- May 8, '12 by raye23have just re-posted the question in another forum, thanx!