I am a new nurse trying to complete my BSN. I am asking for your help in completeing one of my assignments. Being a single mom and full time worker these classes are really kicking my butt! If you could take the time to answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated. The assignment is to interview a Nurse Information Expert.
If you are either; Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse,
I would really appreciate your help.
Here are the 6 questions needed to be answered.
1. Describe your career path to your current position. Include information about education and experiences.
2. Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force in delivery of nursing care at your facility.
3. What safeguards and decision-making support tools are embedded in patient care technologies and information systems that support safe practice at your facility?
4. Name/lists four or more technologies that improved patient care.
5. Name/list three or more groups that rely on information/data and describe how is that information utilized?
6. Please describe what a typical day on the job is like for you?
Thank you so much for taking the time. Please include the type of Nurse you are, names will not be included.