Quote from rninformatics
We can use the outline provided by ANA-ANCC...........also didn't they provide you with a breakdown of the exam containing each section and which sections you scored the highest and the lowest in? That's not discussing "the specifics of the test" and should help you focus your study efforts. Message me if you want to take me up on my offer to assist you otherwise Good Luck and keep us here at the NI forum updated on your progress.
I have faith that you will be successful as you move towards your certification goals!
Thanks for the offer! I might take you up on it. I want to go ahead and log some more study time before I choose to go that route.
here is the breakdown of the test
1. System Life Cycle Performance Level LOW
2. Human Factors Performance Level Medium
3. Information Technology Performance Level Medium
4. Information Management and Knowledge Generation Performance Level High
5. Professional Practice, Trends and Issues Performance Level Medium
6. Models and Theories Performance Level High
7. Management and Leadership: Performance Level Low
Since the System life cycle is 38 percent of the test, I bet if I concentrate on that I would pass the test the next time.
I re-registered yesterday and plan on taking the test exactly 60 days from April 12th (my failure date)
When i saw the printout, I couldn't believe I scored low on Management and leadership. I revisited the 10th module of the Study guide and didn't find one question from the material they provided!