Continuing Saga with MDG MedicalRegister Today!
- by CathyLew May 4, '10well, the saga continues with our problems with our MDG Medical drug dispensing (or in most cases, not-dispensing!) machine.
now the company is here, and our QA dept, DON, and Administration team gave them 30 days to fix it or to get it out of the hospital!
Just this am, we had interface issues, with patients not showing up and bar code scanners not working. So they have their work cut out for them!!!
We will see if they can get the thing fixed once and for all! If not....we will be looking at an Omnicell!
- Aug 21, '11 by Schatzi RN CENMy hospital just discovered that MDG has filed chapter 7 last week. All promises to correct issues, which were made over the last months are worth absolutely nothing and our facility is now left with a VERY expensive pile of junk, that is not even worth keeping for storage!
- Aug 21, '11 by CathyLewWow! doesn't surprise me!
- Aug 21, '11 by CathyLewalso saw this headline when I googled it...
On August 16, 2011, MDG Medical Inc. filed a voluntary petition for liquidation under Chapter 7 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio. .
- Aug 28, '11 by ChiaramonteWe have had NOTHING but problems with this system. All drawers open...no drawers open...whole system shuts down completely...ALL delaying patient care!
It has been a nightmare!!!