where to work? (Asian or MMC?) - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 2, '09 by r0b0c0pI have a question. Instead of PRC Certificate of Registration, Can I just present the board certificate?
- Jan 4, '09 by lenjoy03Im not really sure. But you can just ask the HR if they'll accept it. Are you already completing your requirements for deployment?
- Jan 5, '09 by r0b0c0pQuote from lenjoy03Yeah. This 2009 i decided to pass and pass employment requirements to different hospitals.Im not really sure. But you can just ask the HR if they'll accept it. Are you already completing your requirements for deployment?
- Jan 12, '09 by ladygie24hi lenjoy03! :wink2:
glad to hear that you're already working in mmc.. i'm a 4th year bsn student planning to take the june2009 nle.
i am already considering my options after i pass the board (hopefully, with god's help .:wshgrt:
mmc is one of the hospitals i planned to apply, being one of the top medical institutions in the country.
i'm just curious as to the salary grade if ever i get to pass the cetn and be hired as a probationary staff nurse. i'm from cagayan de oro city and if i work in manila, i'd like to be financially independent. so, is the the salary of a probationary staff nurse sufficient for the cost of living there in manila?
for how long will you be on probation?
is there a salary increase afterwards?
and for how long are you required to stay with them? as stipulated in the contract, i mean...
i would really appreciate it if you can shed some light on this matter.
- Jan 13, '09 by lenjoy03first, you must know that CETN has no salary. If you get hired, then you'll have a salary of I can't mention here. Then it increases when your a regular. Trust me, newly hired has a higher salary than regulars. Every year there's a salary increase of course.
Probation is 6 months. Then if you pass the evaluation, then you'll be regular entitled with the benefits.
Cost of living in Makati is a bit high. But if you know how to budget your money, then definitely, you'll get through all your daily expenses.