(VMMC)Veterans Memorial Medical Center - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 27, '10 by kisses23_emwhen is your exam?
- Jul 28, '10 by kingpinei guys...what are the requirements...thanks
- Aug 20, '10 by vevedadaRNhi guys,. just to share... i have a backer who of course i a gov official assigned to VMMC.. started my application and my initial exam year 2007.. had my psych evaluation (exam and interview) year 2008 and now finally year 2010... they called me for my final interview... wheew!
- Aug 22, '10 by valium_RN,RMreally? I took the exam this month at the nursing education department, they told us to follow up the result of the exam after 3 weeks. I don't know the next step will be, do you know?. Based on what you have posted it seems that I should wait more years to be hired anyway knowing that you already have a backer and yet you have waited that long seems to me that I should not expect anything from them. does anyone here who also took the exam?
- Aug 28, '10 by vevedadaRNguys let me share this based on my experience sa final interview as well as the experience after my first exam about nursing concepts, computation, MS and interview about nursing processes back in 2007 VMMC called me and my backer pointed me to another nurse who signed my papers and pointed me to undergo psych test and evalutation in 2008... 2010... final interview...
i went there there are like 77 candidates for deliberation who attended from the original 88 peeps that they notified... majority are grandchildren or kids of employees there... they were called after some years of waiting.. we were told that vmmc's request to open another ward has been approved as well as the budget that they need for that they only need 15-20 people.. all candidates who attended the final interview will be for orientation... but the 15-20 that they need will of course be absorbed and paid on the orientation day... the rest will be reserved for "pooling" so just in case that some nurses will resign they will just get a nurse from that "pooling" list...
goodluckLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 28, '10 : Reason: Tagalog removed, please post only in English
- Aug 29, '10 by j_en.ja_e@ vevedadaRN -------------> you might be my sister batchmate... she also applied year 2007 and only this month august 2010 she was schedule for an interview for a staff nurse position. it was more than 2 years and she's now abroad. That's how fast VMMC. Padrino's are always the basis for you to be called ASAP.
- Oct 9, '10 by piepie0005Is VMMC still accepting applications today? How about their training program? Thanks!
- Oct 10, '10 by Nurse_ianis Veterans already accepting applicants for trainings??
can any1 confirm the post that i read>?>
- Feb 5, '11 by pinay_RNAny news from VMMC? I think they have this Institutional Nurse program. I'm not sure if it's like LCP's BST program. I saw a batchmate who's currently under the IN program at VMMC. However, another friend told me that they checked with VMMC and was told that they don't have anything like that. Now I'm confused, if it's a training program is it open for all RNs or for those with backers only.
- Feb 5, '11 by pinay_RNdoes anyone knows about vmmc's institutional nurse program?