Training and Hiring Process in World Citi Medical Center? - page 7
Hello guys :) I'm currently having a survey on how to get into this hospital. Any idea?Responses would be so helpful :D kudos!... Read More
- 0Jan 8 by Abby20Hi! This site helped me a lot while I was researching for World Citi's nurse training and hiring process.Well, I will have my Nurse training on Jan 20, 2014. The HR personnel said that every month there's a nurse training, but the Nursing personnel said that the next one will be on March. Quite confusing, but just fine. They mentioned that the Top 1 from the previous training batch, Oct-Dec 2013, is now employed by the Nursing Department. But also, they will hire all the others, main priority will be the top 10 for the batch.
- 0Jan 13 by MissNurse_2013Hello Let me share to you my experience in World Citi Medical Center.
I am a part of their training last October 2013. The training is good for almost 2 months. 10 lecture days and then the rest would be the clinical rotation in the different areas of WCMC, mostly 4 to 5 days per area. At the end of the training, there will be a final exam and oral revalida. The grading system of the training is based on your attendance (NEVER be late or absent), final exam and oral revalida scores. Then your total average must be 88% and above. Graduation of the trainees are conducted on the last day. For me, the training is worth it and I learned a lot, also I have no regrets that I chose WCMC as my 1st hospital experience. In my case, I already finished the step one, as a nurse trainee. Right now, I'm on the next step I am on the process of "pre-duty"as a Nurse Floater. Goodluck and God bless you.
- 0Jan 14 by vanessamaureenvwould like to share my experience regarding the Application Process in "World Citi Medical Center" Last Thursday (jan 9) i submitted my resume & other documents needed, i just gave it to the guard at the entrance.. He will then forward it to HR. The guard told me to call the HR department after 1 week to get an update. Surprisingly it didn't took me a week because someone texted me from the HR dept yesterday (jan 13)to take the exam. great! i didn't have to wait that long. I took the exam this morning, it's fairly hard.. mostly about MS Concepts and Computation. I don't know my score yet, they said that i just have to wait for a text message for the schedule of interview.. geeez... i'm nervous.. Anyone know what are we going to talk about in the interview??? help pls
- 0Mar 10 by MajornHello folks! I took the exam at world citi last Feb 24. The exam was fairly hard. I was adviced by the persons from hr and nso to wait for their text for the interview if I passed the exam that is. I'm really looking forward to be part of thei March training for Nurses. God help me!
- 06:03 am by Kabute QueenQuote from MajornHi Majorn; Just to share.. I receive a text coming from world citi this afternoon that they invited me for an interview tomorrow. I was a bit confuse what will gonna ask but thank God because you gave me hope and motivation because I was applying another job not related you help me yet not succeed.. To my colleagues god bless always gudluckHello folks! I took the exam at world citi last Feb 24. The exam was fairly hard. I was adviced by the persons from hr and nso to wait for their text for the interview if I passed the exam that is. 😁 I'm really looking forward to be part of thei March training for Nurses. God help me! 🙏