Training and Hiring Process in World Citi Medical Center? - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 21 by bluescluesRNIn my case, I had my interview a week after.
- Feb 21 by bluescluesRNsubmitted my requirements to the guard, 2 weeks after i had my exam, a week after i was interviewed (just study the nursing procedures). The training fee is P5200 according to the one who oriented, inclusion of 2 uniforms and the manual. you have to get 85% and above to be included in the man pooling. they will hire according to your batch & ranking.Last edit by bluescluesRN on Feb 21 : Reason: wrong spelling
- Feb 22 by queendee1hi, i also submitted requirements in WCMC last Feb. 11,my friend already received a text msg from the HR for an exam schedule,unfortunately i haven't received any tx msg yet. Though, my friend said that she was told that the process of scheduling the exam is in alphabetical order,anyone who knows if this is true? thanks.
- Mar 6 by GreenYellowWhat does their lecture compose of? And how are you evaluated?
- May 15 by amaezing12I have submitted my documents to the lady guard exactly 2 weeks from now but still there's no text or call from them. Should I call them? Do you have a contact number of their Nursing Training Office? Can you guys share it with me? Thanks in advance. God bless.
- May 17 by amaezing12I had my exams today. It was fairly hard. They also told me to wait for their text/call for an interview. They are also still accepting documents for nurse training.