Training and Hiring Process in World Citi Medical Center? - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 21 by bluescluesRNIn my case, I had my interview a week after.
- Feb 21 by bluescluesRNsubmitted my requirements to the guard, 2 weeks after i had my exam, a week after i was interviewed (just study the nursing procedures). The training fee is P5200 according to the one who oriented, inclusion of 2 uniforms and the manual. you have to get 85% and above to be included in the man pooling. they will hire according to your batch & ranking.Last edit by bluescluesRN on Feb 21 : Reason: wrong spelling
- Feb 22 by queendee1hi, i also submitted requirements in WCMC last Feb. 11,my friend already received a text msg from the HR for an exam schedule,unfortunately i haven't received any tx msg yet. Though, my friend said that she was told that the process of scheduling the exam is in alphabetical order,anyone who knows if this is true? thanks.
- Mar 6 by GreenYellowWhat does their lecture compose of? And how are you evaluated?
- May 15 by amaezing12I have submitted my documents to the lady guard exactly 2 weeks from now but still there's no text or call from them. Should I call them? Do you have a contact number of their Nursing Training Office? Can you guys share it with me? Thanks in advance. God bless.
- May 17 by amaezing12I had my exams today. It was fairly hard. They also told me to wait for their text/call for an interview. They are also still accepting documents for nurse training.
- Jun 12 by sabuRiNaGood day. I just want to share my experience with WCMC. My friend and I passed our resumes to the lady guard in the information. Almost a month passed and we haven't received any feedback. I called the HR last June 10. I was invited to take the exam the next day, June 11. I was so shocked that I want to know if there will be other dates take the exam. So I talked to my friend and then asked her to call the HR as well. When she called the HR, she was connected to the NSO. The staff in NSO to wait for the call of HR. We both got confused because there is only 10mins difference or less when we called the HR. So we just followed the instruction given to me for the exam. We came in the HR. To our surprised there were a lot of HR STAFFS. We then realized why there were different instructions given to us. We assumed that those staff there are HR TRAINEES. We thought we will have problems prior to taking the exam because of the different instruction. We took the exam for nurses with other applicants for different position. We were just 4 RNs that time.
Upon entering the exam room you will fill up a form then pass it along with your resume. Then, you will ask to write down contact details in their logbook. Afterwards, you can take the exam. No time limit mentioned. After the exam, the hr staff will just tell you to wait for their call.
Bring the basic materials. Pen calculator and pencil
- Jul 13 by kfmaHi i just want to ask if they have a regular monthly schedule for their nurse training programs? or do i just go ahead and submit the requirements you listed? thanks!
- Jul 13 by sabuRiNaJust pass your resume. You have two options, pass the resume to the lady guard or she will allow you to pass it directly to the HR. There will be a piece of paper where the list of requirements to be submitted and the HR contact number are listed. For my case, I just passed it to the lady guard. 2weeks of waiting, no response from them then I called the HR. I was asked to come for an exam the next day. 2weeks after, I received an invitation for an interview. All good for me. Just need to complete the requirements and pay the training fee. Training will start on June 29. They have 2-3 months gap for training (I think). I believe the next batch will start on September.
- Jul 17 by gigie17Is there a high chance for absorption in this hospital once you've undergone their training? Thanks!