The Medical City
- 0May 28, '09 by *EosinophiL*Hi everyone! Just want to ask if there's anyone out there who has an idea if Medical City is currently accepting applicants? Or if their schedule for trainings is ongoing? I wanted to follow up my application there.. I passed the Clinical and Psychological exam last June 2008 but until now I haven't heard anything from them.. I am thinking if I would submit my papers and start all over again or just follow it up..
Thank you in advance for all your replies!
- 1Jan 1, '10 by *EosinophiL*Yes, they are currently on hiring.. The good news is, they now have new system of hiring applicants.. The drop box and computer log-in system was gone.. Now, all you need to do is sign-up in a logsheet located in the HR office.. No need for any credentials or documents.. Then they'll just call u for the initial exam.. And the hiring process now is faster.. My friend just recently passed the final interview there, and guess what? she finished the whole process in just two weeks.. That includes clinical exam, psyche exam, HR interview and final interview.. Unlike before that you need to wait for at least a month to proceed to the next step.. Isn't that great news?! I've also heard that their next batch of training will be on january.. so if i were you, i'll go there asap..
Godbless on our application!
- 0Jan 4, '10 by dodoyhi eosinophil
thanks for the information. i just would like to ask as to when did you get that info and when did that system started? just to make sure if it's still ongoing. and does that "hiring" mean staff positions or volunteers? sorry, a little bit confused. if that means staff positions, then will they be conducting orientation? honestly I'm literally inexperienced, meaning ever since I've passed the boards I haven't been on a duty again. I'm kinda nervous to apply for a position wherein all the responsibilities will be mine knowing I'm not that fresh from hospital work.
your reply will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance mate
- 0Jan 5, '10 by medic8Quote from hazyblueI think you can alight at Ortigas station. then walk to Ortigas avenue. ride a G-Liner or RRCG bus. it will pass by TMC.Can anyone tell me how to commute to Medical City starting from an MRT? Please. Thanks. I'm rather ignorant around that area.
By the way, how long before they call you for an exam? Thanks.
- 0Jan 5, '10 by medic8Quote from tomoyo_17What's your location?hi everyone!
you say they are currently hiring? do you have to undergo their training first before you sign up for their hiring process?
And can anyone please give me directions on how to get to The Medical City? I have no idea how to get there... thanks!