The Medical City - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 22, '10 by jasper2009not yet....i havent even taken their exam yet....
- Feb 23, '10 by julagzI went to the HR department of Medical City last month. They just asked me to sign up on the log sheet with my name, age, contact number and board rating. I also thought it was just a bluff and that they are not really interested in hiring new nurses.. but then, after a month they texted me and said that I'm scheduled to have my pre-employment exam (that's exactly what the txt said) on thursday.
Does anyone of you who have undergone this exam? Can u please give me some ideas on the coverage of the exam? Is it merely a clinical exam or sort of like an IQ test???.. Thanks in advance
- Feb 24, '10 by jidoushahi julagz.. i hope you dont mind..i just wanna know what is your board rating?
- Feb 25, '10 by glazedPlease tell me how to goto medical city?? what is the nearest Mrt station?? Thank you
- Mar 1, '10 by dreb16Quote from jidoushaYeah julagz, whats your bord rating? I also logged my name there last Jan. but I did not receive any text or call from them maybe its because of my board rating. I'm planning to go there this week and try my luck again.hi julagz.. i hope you dont mind..i just wanna know what is your board rating?
- Mar 1, '10 by young_achieRNMay i know nurse julagz if you were referred by anyone there? How was the exam?
- Mar 3, '10 by julagzsorry for the late reply guys.. for those who were asking if I was referred by anyone, the answer is no. I do not know anyone from Medical City. Same as you, I just wrote my name, age, board rating on their logsheet. My board rating is 80+..
- Mar 3, '10 by piquantCan anyone please post how to go/commute to The Medical City? I will be coming from EDSA via MRT. Thanks!
I will try my luck, I dont know my chances. I hope they will accept my board rating.
- Mar 3, '10 by jepRN@julagz: may i know from what school did you graduate? i also went at tmc last january, signed up with their log sheet for applicants and have a board rating of 80+ too... i haven't receive any text or call from them. maybe its because i'm just a graduate of a not so famous nursing school...
- Mar 25, '10 by Anna0506hello nurses!
I went to TMC last week and just recently received a call from them, i was scheduled for an exam after holy week. I just want to ask on how was the test like?. any tips? and the interview too.
The HR said that one tower with 15 floors will open this June or July. (so they really in need of nurses)
and it is not true about the "backer" thing.
me too I am not a graduate from a famous school and my board rating was only 76 .
try to apply and log on the sheets again.