The Medical City - Page 42Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by PHLnurseQuote from dan5566So they're just basing it on board rating? I called some time early November and they told me to just email my resume and they gave me the email add. So confusing. I don't know if it's better to email the resume or go there directly just to write the board rating. Hmm what do you guys think?hello i went there last sept 21..and they did not let us pass our resumes instead they just let us write our name, contact numbers and board rating on a list..hehe..
- Sep 27, '12 by PHLnurseIs there anyone here contacted this September?
- Sep 28, '12 by Ar-enHi I just called the HR dept. they said they're not open for hiring. hmm I guess it's better if you just go there personally?
- I wonder. LOl!!!Last edit by VickyRN on Oct 8, '12 : Reason: Tagalog edited from post. Please post in English, according to the TOS. Thank you.
- Ooooh thanks. I'm sorry new to this but thanks for the edit! Will keep in mind this is all for foreign nurses
- Quote from Ar-enThey don't actually hire-hire. The process is different. I think it's called man pooling. They accept resumes and all and if you get lucky they'd schedule you for an exam.Hi I just called the HR dept. they said they're not open for hiring. hmm I guess it's better if you just go there personally?