The Medical City - Page 27Register Today!
- Nov 12, '10 by arglen_rnDoes anyone from here who took the Psych Exam last November 6 have already been contacted by Medical City about the results? It's been a week already. I just want to know if I passed or failed. It sucks to wait, the feeling is not so good at all. Thanks.
- Nov 13, '10 by gooblepumsIs there anyone in here who took the Psych exam last Nov 11 have already been contacted by TMC HR regarding the results?
I'm quite confused why they contacted a lot of applicants to take their Pre-employment and Psych exam just last week when they already plan to start the NTAP this Monday, Nov 15?
And does anyone here know if there's still another NTAP after November?
- Nov 14, '10 by hazelnutRN@lyssachhie when did you took the exam? goodluck to you..
Yes anyone here who has been contacted for the interview after the exam last nov6?? i hope they will call us.. keep praying!
- Nov 14, '10 by darrylgmi also took the psych exam last nov 6 but still no results yet..
- Nov 14, '10 by gooblepumsI know someone who took the psych exam last Nov. 6. He had his initial interview last Nov 9., then his final interview last Nov. 12. He was able to make it in the November 15 batch of NTAP.
- Nov 15, '10 by hazelnutRN@gooblepums.. oh really.. does he/she have a backer? because i believe they prioritize first those who have a backer..
does it mean those who have not interviewed mean failed in the psych exam..?? haist..
- Nov 15, '10 by piquanti still have not received any text from Medical City regarding the results of the psych exam last Nov 6. any feedback? thanks!
- Nov 16, '10 by gooblepums@hazelnutRN:
No, he doesn't have one. He was on his own.
And I believe there's a very little chance that one can fail a psych exam. Maybe they prioritize it according to the result of the Nursing exam. If you think of it, it weighs much than the psych exam.
- Nov 17, '10 by sparklingstars_10when is the next sched for application for the nxt batch of NTAP? any ideas guys?
- Nov 17, '10 by gooblepumsNo schedule yet as of now. As what I've heard, they already have 200 trainees for the November 15 batch. As many as those they already got, I don't think they'll open for another batch anytime soon >_<