St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 51Register Today!
- Jun 11 by PHLnurseHi I have been texted by SLMC-GC for initial interview just this evening and I saw through backreading that next batch will start on the 19th. Is it possible that I am still included in that batch? My initial interview is scheduled on the 13th and that leaves me (and them) 6 days (excluding weekends) to undergo interviews, exams, etc?
- Jun 11 by xyzabcdyes that's possible because the exam and interview happen in one day. you will know if you passed the screening the same day as your exam and interview date.
- Jun 11 by iamcatcat00good for you buddy! when did you pass your application? its already been 2 mos since i passed mine and still havent heard from them (wc is really depressing)...i really wish id receive an invite sooon.Last edit by iamcatcat00 on Jun 11 : Reason: incomplete message
- Jun 13 by mixane09hi! i'm not from manila and i just had my requirements passed by my friend in st.luke's global city yesterday. reading this thread, i just learned that they have just accepted trainees already. will it take long before another batch will start? hoping it will be sooner
- Jun 14 by ChocnatHello, I also passed my requirements today through a friend from SLMC-GC.
Let's all pray! God bless everyone
- Jun 14 by ChocnatQuote from iamcatcat00You may submit your updated resume and board rating certificate again try it! also don't forget to pray. Good luck to us!good for you buddy! when did you pass your application? its already been 2 mos since i passed mine and still havent heard from them (wc is really depressing)...i really wish id receive an invite sooon.Last edit by Chocnat on Jun 14 : Reason: quote text
- Jun 15 by ScottishchocolateHello!! I hope it's not yet too late to apply for a training @ slmc-gc.. I was reading your notes guys and found out that a scheduled training will be on june 19?? Well then, I just want to know if will there be another training for registered nurses and when will that be?? Thank youu :-) will be waiting for your response..
- Jun 20 by JEMIKHello everyone,, I always wanted to work as a staff nurse at ST. Lukes but I don't know how and where to start...I want to submit my application there but I can't do so for I am living in far away province. Is there anyone here who is very much willing to help me submit my application? Hehe,,,
- Jun 24 by tinjhi fellow nurses.. any announcement for the next PGNT at st lukes? if some kindly advice or post. thanks so much! godbless