St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 48Register Today!
- Mar 26 by periscalsis@kiera is it the Training itself or just the hiring of the attendees?
- Mar 28 by JEMIKHello guys,
What if you failed on your first attempt to apply for PGNT ? Can you still reapply for the position?
- Mar 30 by Boots RNno i never tried sending my applications i just have friends who've undergone st lukes training. nset is it? if i were you just try it...
- Apr 4 by xyzabcdbatch 7 will start april 15
- Apr 4 by xyzabcdaccording to what i heard from the hr staff, you could still reapply after 6 months.
- Apr 4 by tigerlily0218Hi guys! I need a bit of advice. What are the chances of being absorbed once you undergo PGNT? I am trying to choose between SLMC-GC and Medical City to train in. In Medical City, once you pass the training, you will be guaranteed absorption, is that the case in St. luke's as well? they just texted me for interview last night and was accepted today. My Medical City training doesn't have a set schedule yet but PGNT Batch 7 will start on April 15 already! So I really need more information on PGNT's absorption rate. Thanks in advance!
- Apr 5 by marygrace lagguiare they still accepting applicants right now., i am planning to submit my resume on monday.. pwede pa bang humabol??
- Apr 7 by KutingnessNO. It's not a guarantee that you will be hired. After the 3 months training for PGNT (which you are required to pay 10k pesos) you will be on 6 months probationary period but also not a guarantee for you to be hired.
- Apr 8 by kjmarasiganATTITUDE then skills and knowledge... I think this is how they evaluate the trainees.
- Apr 10 by kieraThe training itself