St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 35Register Today!
- Dec 8, '12 by bunny10Hi, does anybody know how to directly apply to their ancillary department? I'm interested in being a dialysis nurse there. I already had a previous training although it's already a year ago. Hope someone can answer me. Thanks in advance!
- Dec 8, '12 by GreenYellowQuote from nurses_care_2012Have they text/contacted you for a pre-employment exam?as far as I remember, "pinkveined" who also has a post in this thread passed the NLE last July 2012 like me so that means she doesn't have board certificate yet. She became a part of PGNT batch 5. So, i don't think board certificate is required in SLMC-Global's PGNT. The only requirement for them are the ff: 1) Resume 2) NLE Board Rating (with breakdown). I submitted there last November 14 and they accepted it.
maybe what you are trying to say is that board certificate is required for applying as staff nurse not for the training. We are talking for SLMC Global training in this thread.
- Dec 9, '12 by JEMIKQuote from random1025Hello, i had a friend currently having her training at St. lukes Global. She told me that the institution has been busy for the past few days because of what she termed "JCI accreditation". Their training was cancelled for 2 weeks and will resume tomorrow. I do not know if the batch 6 will start on january next year.Nagsubmit ka rin ba sa St. lukes ?Wow! Is that true that the PGNT batch 6 will start January 2013? Does the batch 5 already finished there training? guys from batch 5 any feedback after your training pls? That would be so helpful to us. Thank you nurses!
- Dec 9, '12 by random1025Quote from JEMIKYes I did! But i would consider passing again my req. so i have higher chances for batch 6 if god permits.Hello, i had a friend currently having her training at St. lukes Global. She told me that the institution has been busy for the past few days because of what she termed "JCI accreditation". Their training was cancelled for 2 weeks and will resume tomorrow. I do not know if the batch 6 will start on january next year.Nagsubmit ka rin ba sa St. lukes ?
- Dec 10, '12 by chiefsCan anyone update me if you're part of batch 6. and if HR really needs the board certificate before we can start for the PGNT program.... thank you!
- Dec 10, '12 by pinkhappyuhmm guys do you know hospital that offers nurse training with allowance? thanks
- Dec 10, '12 by cmav8Hi! I'm part of Batch 5. I'm a recent board passer last June. I believed that even though I didn't have my PRC ID and Board Certificate, they can accept me. Thank God they did! Manpower office is still waiting for my ID and Certificate, so I'll deliver once I receive my ID this week!
I've a question for anyone from the previous batches. Hello! I just want to ask if you had your phase 3 still from Mondays to Fridays, or does it mean that when you start on the floors will the schedule be different from the first two phases? Thank you!
- Dec 10, '12 by random1025Hi! I just want to ask until when is your training for batch 5? Any tentative date? Coz I think they will start the batch 6 after you guys have done training. Thank you nurse @cmav8