St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 30, '12 by nursejeh2009how will you know if you will be absorbed? will they announce it at your training or will they tell you personally? do you have any idea how many trainees were absorbed last batch? tnx.
- Jul 6, '12 by cheezy_curlsSince phase 1 and 2 are purely didactic, they required us to wear corporate attire. You may resubmit your requirements at least once a month, there's nothing wrong with it. They'll just accept it anyway and also by that, you're just letting them know how really interested you are. Right?
I submitted my resume twice, Feb and March. And SLMC called me on the 20th day of May (so that's four months of waiting lol...) But I have several batch mates who submitted theirs and was immediately called (they've just waited for days and don't even have backer). )
We are 70+ as well as the batch 2 = 140+ nurse trainees O_O. But if I'm not mistaken, 14 out of 70 were absorbed from batch 2 and the remaining are still under evaluation (currently having their clinical phase).
- Jul 7, '12 by shinaniganGood for you! Do you know if they'll be accepting trainees anytime soon???
- Jul 9, '12 by cheezy_curls
- Jul 9, '12 by cheezy_curlsQuote from shinaniganGood for you! Do you know if they'll be accepting trainees anytime soon???
They continuously accept requirements, but for the next batch of training I don't know when it will be or if there's any, try to submit one just to be sure.
- Jul 9, '12 by kayern07PGNT 4 I think will start this July or August. they are starting to contact applicants already. God bless us all!
- Jul 9, '12 by shinaniganQuote from cheezy_curls@cheezy_curls May I know what can we expect to be doing in the initial screening and the succeeding phases of application??? Thank you! +)They continuously accept requirements, but for the next batch of training I don't know when it will be or if there's any, try to submit one just to be sure.Last edit by shinanigan on Jul 9, '12
- Jul 10, '12 by desperateRNQuote from cheezy_curlsI received a text message just recently inviting me for the Initial Screening process (for PGNT Batch 4).. Good luck to all of us hopefuls.. God Bless us all..Did they called you? May I know when if you don't mind.Last edit by desperateRN on Jul 10, '12