St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - page 3
by IamAnurse. 136,598 Views | 745 Comments
I was just wondering if any one has received a response from SLMC GC about the schedule of PGNT1 for batch 2? I already have submitted my requirements and I have paid the initial training fee just recently but I haven't received... Read More
- 1Jul 6, '12 by cheezy_curlsSince phase 1 and 2 are purely didactic, they required us to wear corporate attire. You may resubmit your requirements at least once a month, there's nothing wrong with it. They'll just accept it anyway and also by that, you're just letting them know how really interested you are. Right?
I submitted my resume twice, Feb and March. And SLMC called me on the 20th day of May (so that's four months of waiting lol...) But I have several batch mates who submitted theirs and was immediately called (they've just waited for days and don't even have backer). )
We are 70+ as well as the batch 2 = 140+ nurse trainees O_O. But if I'm not mistaken, 14 out of 70 were absorbed from batch 2 and the remaining are still under evaluation (currently having their clinical phase).
- 0Jul 9, '12 by cheezy_curls
- 1Jul 9, '12 by cheezy_curlsQuote from shinaniganGood for you! Do you know if they'll be accepting trainees anytime soon???
They continuously accept requirements, but for the next batch of training I don't know when it will be or if there's any, try to submit one just to be sure.
- 0Jul 9, '12 by shinaniganQuote from cheezy_curls@cheezy_curls May I know what can we expect to be doing in the initial screening and the succeeding phases of application??? Thank you! +)They continuously accept requirements, but for the next batch of training I don't know when it will be or if there's any, try to submit one just to be sure.Last edit by shinanigan on Jul 9, '12
- 0Jul 10, '12 by desperateRNQuote from cheezy_curlsI received a text message just recently inviting me for the Initial Screening process (for PGNT Batch 4).. Good luck to all of us hopefuls.. God Bless us all..Did they called you? May I know when if you don't mind.Last edit by desperateRN on Jul 10, '12