SRO nurses who still waiting for flight sked.Register Today!
- by shiobe Mar 16, '09Hi does anyone of u here march2008 batch of sro nurses who passed under HOP or MoH? anyway i am under HOP who's still waiting for UP TO NOW! imagine.. im so annoyed and frustrated!!. I went to SRO last mo. they said I shud wait for their txt for departure slip. Is anyone, or does it? or maybe Im all alone..waaah here waiting for their txt deployment. I had a friend whose been deployed this march4. Im left behind.
By the way FYI. Im orig assigned at prince Sultan cardiac center at Al Qassim then been txted last Oct2008 by SRO to be transferred to King Abdulaziz hospiital at Bisha. HHAyy!! I need some sympathy guys. Gudness!! . Should i quit withdraw my files or shud kip waiting? thanks a lot.
Appreciate your comments..Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 16, '09 : Reason: removed bit of Tagalog
- Mar 16, '09 by Silverdragon102OK a but confused here. I take it you mean you are waiting to know when you are leaving and still waiting
It would help if you don't use abbreviations but write properly, good way to practise English.
- Mar 17, '09 by shiobeok sorry for that. Im still waiting for their text message indicating I have a departure slip ready to go to Saudi. Up to now it's been 1year already.
Thanks for the reply.
- Apr 13, '10 by cleo_mae19hello.. i am also waiting for my departure slip.. I am under HOP at King khalid Hospital Tabuk, KSA... I have done with my evaluation last april 8, 2010.... Id just like to ask if everyone will really depart? or there might be some who cant really go for saudi...?
- May 10, '10 by bertchel7Quote from cleo_mae19Hi Cleo Mae, I also had my final evaluation last April 8 and up to now I haven't received any txt from SRO yet. What's your cell? Can we txt regarding this? Did SRO txt you already for your departure slip?hello.. i am also waiting for my departure slip.. I am under HOP at King khalid Hospital Tabuk, KSA... I have done with my evaluation last april 8, 2010.... Id just like to ask if everyone will really depart? or there might be some who cant really go for saudi...?
- May 12, '10 by senyoritaRNQuote from bertchel7cleo_mae19 we have the same location but i still don't have the offer on my folder, i am done with my final evaluation around APril 28, 2010 and i am still waiting for the text of the agency...Hi Cleo Mae, I also had my final evaluation last April 8 and up to now I haven't received any txt from SRO yet. What's your cell? Can we txt regarding this? Did SRO txt you already for your departure slip?
- May 12, '10 by CranberryJuiceHi everyone!
Im also from March 2010 batch. I am under HOP at King Fahad Hospital, Jeddah, KSA and still waiting for my departure slip. It seems like forever. Pls update if you have been called by SRO and do PM me as well. :-)
- May 14, '10 by quackmoonstarHi. I had my final evaluation last April 19. I am also under HOP at King Abdullah Hospital - Bisha. It's been 3 weeks already and SRO has not notified me as well. I hope they notify us ASAP. I already resigned from my work and next week will be my last week there.
- May 15, '10 by jasmine3689do u know of agencies who dont need an experience in nursing but still deploy even fresh grads?
- May 17, '10 by quackmoonstarI just learned that it's mostly nurses under MOH who are deployed quickly. I went to SRO a while ago to follow up my application, only to know that most nurses under MOH only had to wait for about 2-3 weeks for their pre-departure slip.
Info re: nurses bound for King Abdullah Hospital-Bisha : waiting for visa. *sigh*