share your NLE scores - Page 15Register Today!
- Nov 7, '11 by juliuscNice score.. I also took the exam last July, and I got 84.8.. how were you able to find out your rank?
- Nov 9, '11 by invisible86.6%. individual scores, -91 or 92 the rest around 82-84.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Tagalog removed, please post only in English
- Nov 26, '11 by sassychevzQuote from missrn26hi there! june 2006 passers are allowed to take the exam twice due to the controversy. you have to sign a waiver if you want to retake the exam if you are eyeing an application for usa.hello! i ask my friend, he said prc will ask you to sign a waiver, before retaking the exam. so if you failed the next its on you. he was june 2006 passer and retook the exam june 2007. luckily he passed again. he waived the first exam.
- Nov 26, '11 by sassychevzPNLE July 2011 passer here and took it once, mine is 82-83-84-83-83 = GPA of 83%. I was awake for 24 hours on the first day of examination.My advice is get plenty of sleep.
- Nov 26, '11 by izzagee80, 81, 83, 85, 80 = 81.8%
its good enough but i really wish i did better on np 1 and 5
- Nov 28, '11 by Regie81belated posting--I got a score of 81.2% average. I took my exam June of 2005. I was a bit peeved that there was no posting of topnotchers during my time. But hey, all water under the bridge now. Though if memory serves me right, the highest during my time was 82.8%.
- Dec 6, '11 by rnish83.60 december 2010 first taker.
does anybody know how to check/ get your board ranking? hehe.. just curious sáll :redpinkheLast edit by rnish on Dec 6, '11 : Reason: typographical error
- Dec 6, '11 by hotchickMAC78.6% June 2006 NLE... (Leakage issue) anyway... retook exam June 2007... passed again... =)