RNHeals 2 Is Open?Register Today!
- by GirRN Nov 9, '11Good news for everyone waiting for updates about the RNHeals 2 program.
The application for the second batch of the RNHeals program is now open for registered nurses!
According to Alvin Cloyd Dakis in his Facebook page:
“DOH RNHEALS 2 now accepting applications. Pls apply directly to DOH Hospitals’ Nursing Service Depts. Priority given to former “volunteers”.
Hi! Anybody applied to the RNheals 2 program? Any feedback?
- Nov 10, '11 by elykenYeah, RNHeals was opened, then closed in a heartbeat!
- Nov 10, '11 by dodoyQuote from elykenThis is so true. I've heard and found about this just about a week ago, but then I already know some people who were selected for the program. Maybe the participating hospitals somehow made an "internal hiring process", perhaps relatives of someone working on that particular hospital. Too bad.Yeah, RNHeals was opened, then closed in a heartbeat!
- Nov 10, '11 by fzaq00they have given to former volunteers so...let's not be surprised
- Nov 10, '11 by dodoyNot really all former volunteers. I know someone who has just passed this year's NLE and hasn't done any volunteering yet, but still managed to be included in the program. I'm not saying all those who were accepted made it thru an "under the table" process. Some also made it through that route.
- Nov 10, '11 by BoomboomRNQuote from dodoyYeah. I also know someone who is a newly board passer who passed the qualifications for RN Heals and she is now working in that hospital.Not really all former volunteers. I know someone who has just passed this year's NLE and hasn't done any volunteering yet, but still managed to be included in the program. I'm not saying all those who were accepted made it thru an "under the table" process. Some also made it through that route.
- Nov 10, '11 by suswotToo bad... Just got home from Jose reyes memoria med cener and I found ot that RNHEALS2 program in their instittion is already closed since last week... :-(
- Nov 10, '11 by chubibay, RNWhat hospitals are still accepting applications for RN Heals? TIA!
- Nov 10, '11 by mollycoddle26[color=#99cc00]you can try applying at dr. jose fabella memorial hospital. here are the requirements:
1. handwritten application letter addressed to
*medical center chief ii
dr. jose fabella memorial hospital
lope de vega st., sta. cruz, manila
(* i can't post his name in this forum.
[color=#99cc00]2. original and 1 clear photocopy of the ff:
[color=#99cc00]board rating & [color=#99cc00]board certificate
prc id (back to back),[color=#99cc00]
certificates of trainings and seminars,
certificate of employment (if any)
3. [color=#99cc00]2 copies of latest picture (white background, formal attire, passport sized)
4. community tax certificate (current year)
6. birth certificate (must be 18 to 35 years old) and/or marriage certificate (if married).
submit these requirements to the office of the chief administrative officer and human resource division from november 28 up to december 2, 2011. yup, you read it right. they'll only start accepting requirements on nov 28.
Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 11, '11 : Reason: Link to unapproved website removed
- Nov 11, '11 by Summerstarskyhi, i recently signed a contract for rn heals under east avenue medical center. they prioritize those who applied to them (who had an ojt experience from eamc ) and those who volunteered. i received a call from eamc (because i had my ojt there) inviting me to an interview, after the interview we were given contracts to sign. benefits includes 8,000 allowance + 2,000 food allowance. it's a one year contract, another benefit is you'll be given a chance to be absorb (if of course you have an excellent performance and evaluation) or they can refer/recommend you in other hospital that are in need of nurses. this is really a good program from the doh, it'll eventually help in somehow minimizing the rate of unemployed nurses in our country. for those who are interested, i suggest you go directly to the doh hospitals that were listed from this link mod note. link removed as per terms of service
god bless everyoneLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 11, '11