RNHeals 2 Is Open? - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 6, '11 by Nurse_PUKYAWis the RN heals batch 2 are for provincial DOH hospitals only?
- Dec 7, '11 by schiz05789doh hospitals include government hospitals that is under doh, be it from province or here in manila.our work assignment is purely hospital based
- Dec 7, '11 by zhirepotRNI just wanna ask for those who are currently employed to RNHeals, or to those who have been under this program. You'll be assigned in a hospital for 6 months and another 6 months in community right? (just correct me if i'm wrong ^_^), were you able to request to be assigned in a particular hospital or community?
- Dec 8, '11 by schiz05789our chief nurse said that we are purely hospital based.they are the one assigning in what particular area or ward we are assigned.we are rotated quarterly
- Dec 8, '11 by SummerstarskyQuote from zhirepotRNIn the hospital where I'm currently having my duty as RN heals nurse (4th week of duty), we were assigned on a single area for the whole year. I think that it is a plus for us that we'll no longer be rotated to other area, giving us the advantage of mastering and focusing on a single area only. Another thing is that, we were told that the contract is renewable every 3 months meaning we'll be having evaluation every 3 months. Flunking the evaluation means termination. We are also following a schedule of daily activities which goal is after 3months we should work independently and competitively, giving us the freedom to work unsupervised for 3 months onward til we reach the one year contract.I just wanna ask for those who are currently employed to RNHeals, or to those who have been under this program. You'll be assigned in a hospital for 6 months and another 6 months in community right? (just correct me if i'm wrong ^_^), were you able to request to be assigned in a particular hospital or community?
- Dec 9, '11 by Cynicadoes anybody know when will application for RN Heals 3 start? thanks
- Jan 5, '12 by bianky1003The next batch of RN HEALS is on February2012 because that where the RN HEALS1 ends. Application can be online. But you can just apply to any Philhealth accredited hospitals so that they'll be the one to endorse you to DOLE