RN HEALS 4???Register Today!
- by dreamer_gwen Aug 11, '12Hi nurses.I would just like to ask if somebody here can give me some info about Hiring for next batch of hospital based RN HEALS? What are the requirements??
- 4,004 Views
- Nov 3, '12 by mikeru22Hey guys, DOH just announced that the application for RN Heals 4 has just started (October 29- November 29).
I just learned there are 2 types of RN heals training. 1 is deployment to RHUs/ local & regional health centers and 2 clinical exposure in various DOH hospitals across the country.
It is great to note that those who will be shortlisted and qualified for the training will be paid PHP 10,000 more or less (8k worth of stipend + allowances) per month in one year (the training duration is from january 2013 to december 2013) not like other hospitals' training where in you will be the one paying to be trained and worse the latter doesn't pay it's trainees from rendering training with them.
You can submit your application form directly to
1> DOH hospitals if you're looking for clinical exposure: DOH Hospitals | Department of Health
2>RHUs or health centers if you want to be deployed in community clinics: http://www.doh.gov.ph/CHD_s.html
According to one of the websites I read , an applicant must have a valid PRC license and validation will be done through PRC website.
Here's the link to DOH website:
RN Heals Project for Registered Nurses and Midwives | Department of HealthLast edit by mikeru22 on Nov 3, '12
- Nov 4, '12 by itsrnaceedo you have any news regarding the final list of passers in fabella hospital? and philippine orthopedic? thank you in advance.
- Nov 5, '12 by mikeru22Quote from itsrnaceeBased on the DOH website, successful applicants will be notified on or before December 15, 2012. The list might be posted around that time as well.do you have any news regarding the final list of passers in fabella hospital? and philippine orthopedic? thank you in advance.
- Nov 5, '12 by coredo you know any other hospital that is still accepting applicants for the RN heals program?
- Nov 5, '12 by itsrnaceeAh I see. Thank you for responding. God bless us all!
- Nov 5, '12 by nurses_care_2012EAMC, SLH, Fabella, POC and Lung Center are closed already.
NKTI's priority is those who have undergone BST with them.
Heart Center have their line up already.
I think the ff. hospitals are still open: QMMC, NCH, PCMC, ValMed, Jose Reyes.
- Nov 6, '12 by nurses_care_2012Requirements depends upon the hospital. You can bring all your credentials plus the photocopies of it. And of course, the application form downloadable from DOH website.