Quezon City General Hospital - Page 15Register Today!
- Sep 24, '11 by nice2knowyouI think by december qcgh will start accepting applicants for training.. our training is until february..
- Oct 12, '11 by pipauany updates at QCGH??
- Oct 12, '11 by ninap_12@ nice2knowyou
how did you know that qcgh will accept applicants by december this year? is it confirmed? thanks
- Oct 16, '11 by nice2knowyounot sure but probably.. im currently training at qcgh..
- Oct 22, '11 by spongebob6286was it worth paying for it, i mean you are really hands on with the patients?
- Nov 2, '11 by karenpotterQCGC accepts applicants for training at the 1-2nd week this november 2011. We'll be applying there This Nov. 8th.
- Nov 2, '11 by CynicaWill they be accepting claim stub if I don't have my license yet? Thanks
- Nov 6, '11 by karenpotterthat's my question too, i have only a claim stub for my PRC ID since I registered in Cagayan de Oro, where I studied and took my NLE.. Unlike here in Metro Manila, Professional I.D's there are normally released 4 months after the registration so I'll only be claiming it this january.