Questions for Ospital ng Makati.. - Page 7Register Today!
- May 8, '09 by optimistic,RNDo they still accept applicants as of May 2009? please help us...thanks in advance
- May 12, '09 by radiusulnaSince I have a friend there, I heard Ospital Ng Makati is still accepting applicants. They never reject by the way - but all papers are being screened ( good standing / grades, updated seminars or if with work experience is an edge, completeness of submitted requirements) before they will consider your application.I guess, same requirements or standards in other hospitals.Sound advise, do not single out Ospital Ng Makati as your prospect. Submit your resume to other hospitals , for you to have other options.
- May 13, '09 by curiousguyhi ab.gurl09, i tried 2 follow up my application,a girl on the phone told me that they will train nurses by batch.. there are already list of trainees until the month of June.. did u also apply in ospital ng makati?
- May 13, '09 by brigzQuote from radiusulnashe's not pathetic.RE: REACTION FOR MS. IZA
Although you just shared your experiences to the nurses applying for Ospital Ng Makati , I hope you won't get offended.Don't you think it's pathetic.... you regret working for 10 months feeling down or cheated????In the first place why did you accept or continue working and suffer for 10 months before leaving the said hospital? You have the choice to back out if you think, it's not fair. Isn't it has been discussed by the personnel officer or somebody from the nursing service to discuss regarding employees welfare or benefits? How about contract???Majority of hospitals have agreement with the newly hired- for atleast 2 years?So, what happened to you? Did you breached your contract? How about the training they gave you? One way or another you also had your share of lapses.Anyways, since you are already abroad; earning dollars and able to help your family... it means to say despite you have unpleasant experience/s at Ospital Ng Makati good karma has coming your way.. But give them a credit a for accepting or hiring you. For sure, you are also a fresh graduate that was given a chance to be hired .Be thankful and greatful no matter what.
she has no choice so she just endure that ten months working in that hospital.
i also think that the hospital where im working right now is HELL...but i have don't have a choice!
Our situation is a common OFW thing that you dont want to work abroad and leave your family here but you have to suffer to feed your family.
- May 14, '09 by mandirigma12Is this hospital still open?
- May 15, '09 by optimistic,RNI think Ospital ng makati does not accept nurses .. I don't know if they still.. I went there last month and they said that they are on freeze hiring.
- May 20, '09 by ab.gurl09Quote from curiousguyi did apply, also waiting for the response.. i tried calling but the personnel who answered the phone was not much of a help, i guess they were that busy because of the foundation and all.. additional question for you though, how many months is the training for the batch? thank you for the information. god bless to us all..hi ab.gurl09, i tried 2 follow up my application,a girl on the phone told me that they will train nurses by batch.. there are already list of trainees until the month of June.. did u also apply in ospital ng makati?
- Jun 14, '09 by jrussoguys anyone here passed their application last march?have they contacted you?
- Jun 29, '09 by jrussoafter 3 months after passing my requirements they called for examination! for those who take the exams in osmak... how was it?any hint you can give me?TIA:icon_roll
- Aug 26, '09 by ab.gurl09good day!!
are there any news about ospital ng makati? pls reply... thank you