POEA/SRO Nurses for KSARegister Today!
- by missaphrodite Feb 19, '10hello friends, i went to poea last wednesday to pass my requirements. they told me to wait for their text message, just wondering how long does it take for them to text me?
- Feb 22, '10 by medic8I was told before that they will text me when the employers arrive. In our case,w/c was with Saudi red crescent, i was almost 2-3 months before we were notified... and it's almost a month now since our interview... and until now,no news about the result.. we are still hanging..
- Mar 8, '10 by jidoushaearly 2009? that was too long. does POEA accept 1 year volunteer experience?
- Mar 11, '10 by chanseyHi. I would like to ask what are the requirements. Thanks!
- Mar 16, '10 by poowerjust go to poea...
all PRC (id,rating,certificate)
certificate of employment..
thats the usual requirement..and about the text reply..is a case to case basis..
- Mar 17, '10 by dreb16In which window should I pass my requirements? I went there a few month back but I dont know where to pass my requirements
- May 22, '10 by synarsare they only accepting for 2 experiences? :uhoh21:
- May 22, '10 by senyoritaRNQuote from lerys_rnif you will pass your requirements directly on POEA yes they required 2 years experience.. They are really strict about the experience. But if you will try to go to the Agency i've heard they accept applicants 1yr and 6 months of experience. or even 1 yr.are they only accepting for 2 experiences? :uhoh21: