POEA/SRO Nurses for KSA - Page 28Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by mujeeb2011Quote from raidentheripperhello dear...if u are a first timer, u have to submit ur credentials to POEA, then from there u will know everything. but if u r ex-abroad, u can apply directly to SRO even without submitting ur documents to poea.Hi Mujeeb. When applying in SRO as nurse, do u need to go there personally or can u just email them your resume and other credentials?I havent taken HAAD exam, can I still apply?thanks!
about my emergency leave, ur chief nurse will ask u first what is the reason for ur leave, then they will discuss about that with u.if its really an emergency then they will grant ur leave otherwise...u will have to wait for ur vcation.
when i breached my contract, i didn't pay even a single penny but u have to accept the consequences like no COE, NOC and no benefits.Last edit by mujeeb2011 on Nov 21, '12 : Reason: wrong spelling
- Nov 21, '12 by mujeeb2011Quote from raidentherippervery easy to do, infact...its really not an emergency. about the exchange nurse, it depends which department u belong...that is the responsility of the chief nurse.By the way, May I ask you some questions if its okay with u.When you had your emergency leave, Is it easy to do that?I mean did they just let you go home without an exchange nurse to occupy your position. You said that you breached your contract, did you pay for it, how much was it?thanks
- Nov 21, '12 by raidentheripperthanks mujeeb.
- Dec 1, '12 by aiah88Hi,
I am a newbie here. I happened to be searching for answers related to applying in SRO.
I am currently here in KSA working on a private institution.
My contract is almost over and I am planning to apply in SRO once I get back next year.
I wanna know if it's possible to submit the requirements for SRO in POEA regional offices.
Is it necessary to submit application in POEA MANILA? Can I submit it to POEA regional office in Mindanao?
- Dec 5, '12 by Nashera14Hello anyone leaving for Assir this December 28 ?
- Dec 12, '12 by jivyHi Im working now in riyadh and next yr, in God's will. I gonna go home coz it's finish my contract. can i ask, I can apply at Moh in saudi even if i work in clinic thank u and God bless.. i'll plan also to go poea and sro to submit my credentials after this... Thank u god bless u all.. hoping give me some advice.
- Dec 13, '12 by jivyhi guys and to u mujeeb.. can give me some advice since u worked at Moh before.. it's one of dilemma.... and can i direct to submit may credentials in sro.. Thank u
- Feb 27 by zhyna22hi im new here i just want to ask if i can directly apply as a walk in to SRO?or do i need to submit my papers first to the POEA then go to SRO?and when is the deligation for this year?
- Mar 5 by megumi-mikimujeeb2011, same situation, 3 years ksa, exit visa.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Mar 6 : Reason: ToS English only, Tagalog removed