POEA/SRO Nurses for KSA - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 1, '11 by ms. zeeQuote from gurl89i've read from poea website lists of applicants for MOH to report this day, april 1.. is that the delegation to cater nurses this april??.. or there will be other delegation coming up this april??.. i'm so hopeless already, i've submitted my application in POEA last october 2010 and last january of this year...
As you can see they are already for medical referral thus they are not for April delegation. They were screened by a special delegation last March for Cardiac Centers around the Kingdom.
- Apr 1, '11 by cutie_me_rnI asked some staff at POEA, they tOld me that it isn't confirmed yet that they will gonna have a delegatiOn this April.. dO u knOw what's the cOntact nO. of SRO? im already cOnfused..
- Apr 3, '11 by gurl89thank you ms. zee..
- Apr 6, '11 by LyferThe lists posted in POEA website inviting particular professionals to visit POEA are for medical referrals and briefing. They are not all from March delegations, but also from other previous delegations, like the one held last November 2010.
I'm not sure if there will be a delegation this April, but I think there will be on May. I received a text from SRO inviting me for an exam/interview this coming May 3. This made me disappointed because I came from November 2010 delegation and already passed the exam and interview. The questions playing in my mind are so irritating and it's building a negative violent aura around me. "Is this a mistake??" "Was there any changes with my previous application??" Anyway, I decided to reply to the text message sent by claiming SRO, and tried to verify the message and I clarified that I already passed the exam and interview last November 2010. But, just like I expected, they didn't reply. I'm still thinking if I'll give them a visit one of these days to verify things.
Anyway, good luck to everyone^_^
- Apr 7, '11 by cutie_me_rnms.zyfer,, its better if you will visit them to clarify things.. and this is what you've been waiting for so long.. you're still lucky because they inform you, others were still out of their mind if they were still included in the waiting list or not.. GoOdluck to yOu.. about me,, still waiting for their text, i've just gave my requirements last feb.. hope im also included on May exam and interview
- Apr 8, '11 by ross_diadameI'm wondering when will the next delegation will come. I applied at POEA before (2008) but my application was not accepted since my experience was that of volunteer. But now I have 1 year hospital experience in AFH as OPD nurse. Thank God, 2 years contract was not yet implemented or I will still be in that hell hole. ^_^
I'm applying again via WorkAbroad but it seems there is less hiring now. Actually I am trying to apply as Dialysis nurse. I just finished my training and the exam. Maybe they'll accept me with just my HD training. If not then OPD nurse again is OK.
Passing credentials to their provincial offices is useless. It seems they are not brought to POEA's main office or they become their scraps. :C
- Apr 11, '11 by acid,rnthis is really informative i'll be taking my exam this may 6 please give some info on what at the pointers for the exam and what to bring during the exam... please please
- Apr 12, '11 by angelebryHello nurses! I received a text message from SRO to report to them on April 25 for MOH exam/interview. Got curious what to expect. Anyone who experienced the said interview/exam?. Please provide me some info regarding this matter, I mean if what would be the center of exam/interview, if it is the same with the NLE here in the Philippines. Feedback is very much appreciated, thank you in advance!!.
- Apr 13, '11 by auspicious_princessGood Day Nurses!
I also got a text message from SRO Re: MOH Exam and Interview on May 20 at 8am. Hope you could help us with what to expect([and review ) regarding the interview and MOH exam, what things do we need to bring and the like.
Thanksie guys! yeah:
- Apr 13, '11 by LyferQuote from cutie_me_rnHi,ms.zyfer,, its better if you will visit them to clarify things.. and this is what you've been waiting for so long.. you're still lucky because they inform you, others were still out of their mind if they were still included in the waiting list or not.. GoOdluck to yOu.. about me,, still waiting for their text, i've just gave my requirements last feb.. hope im also included on May exam and interview
I gave them a visit last Monday, but unfortunately didn't receive any convincing answer to my question. They told me the reason why they invited other previous applicants for another exam/interview is because of unavailability of "job orders" which I do not clearly understand the relevance for us to have another exam and interview. "Why can't you just line us up on the next available job orders??" Those are the words I wanted to impose on them but of course that wouldn't be appropriate. They told not to worry and gave assurance that we will be included in the next line-up..I'm just not sure how true..
About your concern, I think they are scheduling applicants' exam date alphabetically..it was like that last November..but you can check the announcement at POEA website if you want to verify. If you didn't see your name, then maybe you can also give them a visit at their (SRO) office.
Anyway..still hoping for the best..