PGH feedback - Page 29Register Today!
- Oct 11, '11 by bloodyRN@thorabeech
they did... I was informed by the guy who handed the application for NPE and 3 pips who took their exam last month... they however were not big on details...
From what I've gathered, there are 33 multiple choice questions... some questions are awarded 2 points... total=50
I think the change has to do with the low passing rate.
thank you though :redpinkhe
- Oct 12, '11 by bleulerHi Guys.. Here's an update for those who are in the process of applying as staff nurse in PGH.. I've learned that those who had their final interview this march 2011 had their contract signing last week.. They will start on November 7.. Congratulations guys! c=
- Oct 18, '11 by saiteeQuote from bleulerCongrats to them!Hi Guys.. Here's an update for those who are in the process of applying as staff nurse in PGH.. I've learned that those who had their final interview this march 2011 had their contract signing last week.. They will start on November 7.. Congratulations guys! c=
Does anyone know on how long did they wait for deployment?
- Oct 23, '11 by narsghonhi everyone i'm a newbie here. as i read the thread this is very informative..
i'm scheduled for panel interview tomorrow morning but unfortunately i as called the nsg. service im about to resched.. all applicant who have their panel interview on oct25 was moved on nov22 .
anyone here who are on the same scenario? really "patience is a virtue"...
- Nov 6, '11 by pipauQuote from bleulerwow! God is good! congrats to them. by the way, how do you know this info/update?Hi Guys.. Here's an update for those who are in the process of applying as staff nurse in PGH.. I've learned that those who had their final interview this march 2011 had their contract signing last week.. They will start on November 7.. Congratulations guys! c=
- Nov 7, '11 by bleulerhi pipau.. my classmate is one of those who started their work today.. that's why i know.. c=
- Nov 9, '11 by tagshi I'm going to take the NPE this friday..and still I'm clueless about the topics that will be indicated in the exam...I'm having a hard time reviewing kasi I have a baby boy, only four months q ...any help will be greatly appreciated poh...God bless !Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Nov 10, '11 by suswotHi there! Just got home from PGH and found out that they are on continuous hiring for nurse/nursing attendant positions. First, you should get an application form and a request form to pay an NPE fee for 200 php. Complete your application form together with the receipt and a photocopy of your prc license as well.
I'm scheduled to take an exam on January 21, 2012 1pm at the ERC (emergency room conference, just go there right after your application, it's on the right side of the main building, near the bloodbank/laboratory, pass through it and there you go. ) Mortality rate is 85-90%, the guy nurse who accommodated us told that we should be focusing on FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING. not on MS, pedia, chn, etc... He said that the exam is really BASIC but these basic stuffs were usually the one overlooked by nurses. After you pass the NPE, all things will easily fall into it's places if you do your best. They said that it is for manpooling purposes, if you pass, you should wait for 2-3 years to be deployed. If you are a UP-PGH nursing graduate, priority will be given for you upon passing he NPE exam ( they usually wait for 7-8 months to be deployed). Someone told me that there is backer system there but it doesn't give you an assurance to be employed as a staff nurse. Instead, i just hasten your deployment process..
about the reuirements, just bring 200 php, photocopy of prc license and accomplished application form...no more other requirements. Study hard!
About the APCN training program of PGH, you should go there at nov 28 a 9am in the morning to get a dean's form that is to be signed by your university coordinator. A staff nurse told me that we should be really patient to get a dean's form... there are few applicants who went there at 10pm the night before the release of the dean's form just to have it... after the release of the dean's form, there are still more requirements to be posted.