Nurses with Hepatitis B in the Philippines? - Page 14Register Today!
- Sep 4, '12 by jamesgomez906Thank you cuidado for the information. I greatly appreciate it. Do you think they will accept me despite of being a hepatitis b carrier? I am really worried about it. Huhuhu
- Sep 4, '12 by cuidadohi james, basically, they don't discriminate against us carriers, its just that we have limitations in the field that we can work in, like we can't do theatre, dialysis, and procedures that are prone to exposure. Also make sure that you are monitoring your status, have your lab works done before your scheduled medical for the embassy to save time, they will ask for your viral count, the hep b profile ALT, SGPT, and UTZ. They would also ask for a letter from your GP that would state your prognosis.
- Sep 4, '12 by jamesgomez906hi cuidado! Thank you so much. I'll be submitting my papers soon. But I still have to find hospitals that will hire me for my clinical experience. I have been applying for work in hospitals but got rejected every time I declared my health status. I already thought of giving up. Very depressing. But now I am very hopeful. Is it possible to enroll for bridging program without clinical experience? Are you now working in Australia? How much will I spend for visas and school fees?(just estimation)
Thank you so much cuidado! God bless!
- Sep 4, '12 by cuidadoNo james, AHPRA requires a minimum of 3 months experience, and you can't enrol for a bridge program without the approval from AHPRA. yes I'm working here in perth, and for estimates: 456 visa was P5k, medicals P1k plus i think. bridge program tuition depends on the school, and how long is the course, could range from A$5k-A$15k
- Sep 17, '12 by kristelpamarancan i have your email add?i want to ask you about the requirements before working.i also have the same case,hope you can help me.thank you
- Oct 3, '12 by raidentheripperHello, ciudado. I am very interested in going to Aus too. But, do I have to have a showmoney in applying in Aus and how did you managed to stay there like where do you stay and budget for food and transportation, and other expenses it must have been really expensive.Thanks