New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 23, '10 by xtiNastic0201is chmc still accepting applicants though they already have their shortlist?
- Sep 23, '10 by perplexityhey guys, i passed my credentials at capitol medical center, and i just finshed my nursing exam at infant jesus awhile ago.i passed my credentials at infant jesus yesterday so i got little time to review.the exam was kinda hard, about drugs, computations, medications, and their test was an essay exam.and the exam fee is 100pesos.i had other nurses applying there as well yesterday but the hr was adamant that the board rating should be 80 and above.the result of my exam would be on ot 15,i should wait for the txt saying i have passed, i not then i didnt.is there any other hospitals that you know are hiring?thanx!!
- Sep 23, '10 by glioblastomatry applying to australia if you have 3months volunteer and IELTS without below 7 in all 4 bands, good luck!
- Sep 23, '10 by piepie0005Does anyone here know when will CHMC be opened?
- Sep 23, '10 by mischievous_NurseAccording to them, CHMC will open this coming December 2010....
- Sep 23, '10 by perplexityQuote from glioblastomado you know any agency that only has that kind of qualification?most of them always need experience.thanxtry applying to australia if you have 3months volunteer and IELTS without below 7 in all 4 bands, good luck!
- Sep 23, '10 by hazelnutRNcan somebody give tips what are the topics in the exam of CHMC?
- Sep 24, '10 by glioblastomaQuote from perplexityto all nurses with zero experience, if you have 700k and with good english communication skills, please take time to read this thread...do you know any agency that only has that kind of qualification?most of them always need experience.thanx
New grad Filipino nurse wanting to work in Australia/New Zealand Part 2 - Nursing for Nurses
- Sep 25, '10 by mischievous_NurseAny Updates from CHMC?
- Sep 25, '10 by EnigmagurlAny updates in st. Lukes.,? Thanks...