MOH-OMAN - page 24
by mark24 88,104 Views | 238 Comments
hi everybody..im mark from philippines, just recently i pass the licensure exam for MOH-OMAN ..I would like to hear any comments,suggestions or words of encouragement from nurses in oman specially filipino Nurses..God bless... Read More
- 0Jul 29, '13 by SephRNhello kunkaren,
ur correct its not strict here compared to saudi but salary here is not as competitive as compared to other gulf countries like kuwait, qatar and specially dubai. Ive been working here for almost 3 years now and learned so many things. If your a newly grad who wants to earn further experience, oman would be such a good place to start. But if you have the resources, try lodging to a better country like Australia, NZ or Canada. One thing is that people here are planning to migrate elsewhere after saving enough money. Best of luck.
- 0Jan 9 by SephRNQuote from AuwieFabilaHi auwie, now we are earning almost 50k gross monthly. It includes your food and electricity. Housing are usually free. Nothing to spend here and food expense is usually 1.5 higher than in philippines. So basically you can save 40k monthly.hi! may i ask how much did oman moh offered? if basic is 300+, what about the others? im far from manila so before i take any steps im making sure it is worth. pls help.. how much be the total offer or salary monthly? thnx
But this year i heard they will increase our salary to 80-100k depending on your years of experience.
- 0Jan 11 by gaga143http://www.timesofoman.com/News/Article-27374.aspx
i dont know where did they get that salary will increase for us.. just read it fellas..
- 0Jan 11 by SephRNQuote from gaga143Hi gaga, ur working here also in oman? Which part are you from?http://www.timesofoman.com/News/Article-27374.aspx i dont know where did they get that salary will increase for us.. just read it fellas..
Well actually we have asked our admin and fellow omanis regarding that post and they told us that its not meant for us, it is for the administrative dept of their sector. Our post was already published last nov . Check out this link, http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/O...r-in-Oman-2p4o
Well just keep our fingers crossed that it will come this jan. =)
- 0Jan 14 by gaga143Quote from AuwieFabilahi! may i ask how much did oman moh offered? if basic is 300+, what about the others? im far from manila so before i take any steps im making sure it is worth. pls help.. how much be the total offer or salary monthly?
uhm auwie, do u have another 0ffer from other country?
which batch u from? are u hired by royal or moh?
beause in MOH, it doesnt matter what experience u hav. u can be frm special area (nicu,sicu,micu,ccu,or) and u'l be assigned in health center located at far mountains or dessert and if u r lucky enough u'l be assigned in the nicest place, muscat.
i am not dscouraging anyone because its better here than in PH...