MOH-OMAN - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 24, '12 by smilebench143@Lalaicab
Actually it's not even a working experience, it was just a formal training in HDU. Anyways, I guess I'll just gonna ask RPR to transfer me from HDU to Med Surg since I have 2 years experience there.. Thanks for enlightening me!
- Jun 24, '12 by dadaemsYup!!I'm from Megapro and its been 3 months 2 days/94days/2271 hours since our interview.
The 30 visa's will be for the Batch March 2012 so its means that they will be releasing visas every month for the remaining applicants of the batch March 2012, therefore, the July batch will have to wait for 3 months or more before they got deployed.
- Jun 24, '12 by Lalaicab@dadaems
I hope that we are included with the 30 visas with them.. What area are you assigned??
- Jun 24, '12 by dadaems@lailacab
ER, hopefully EMS/ambulance...hehehe BUT...
Right now, I'm confused because of my other application.
I'm still weighing my options..(whew!)
What if I withdraw my application, will they charge me?..and how much?..
- Jun 25, '12 by Lalaicab@dadaems
According to our agency Irekrut. I think you still have the option.. Because you still haven't had your medical check up yet..
- Jun 25, '12 by define.it@lalaicab and @dadaems: If one of us here have already the visa by June, can you inform us here so that everyone would know? Just a suggestion, so that we can follow up our application every now and then.
- Jun 25, '12 by LalaicabSure2... If any of us here will get their visa from march takers and passer pls.post.. Thanks.. Reposting what define it said..
- Jun 25, '12 by dadaemsSure.
- Jun 27, '12 by dadaemsGUYS..check the RPRs FB page...
They posted names of applicants with VISAS of Batch March2012..
(mine is not on the list) yehey!!Lol
- Jun 27, '12 by LalaicabYup.. I saw it alrealdy.. We haven't received an updates from irekrut.. I hope we received our visas...Last edit by sirI on Jun 27, '12 : Reason: please communicate in English