Manila Doctors Hospital - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 23, '12 by me17kaiQuote from kld22^^ see you around.wow.. i feel relieved by your comments.. me17kai are you also for interview tomorrow?
- Jan 23, '12 by amethyst21I passed my application in Manila Doctors HR dept last first week of December.. I have someone to back me up who's also working in the hospital ...however the HR woman told me that they are still on freeze hiring and they will be calling me once they are already accepting applicants ..but before i leave the office... i noticed a guy who was wearing an aquamarine colored scrub suit and i assumed that he was an applicant and was taking an examination ...i just wanna know...are they already accepting applicants.? I've been waiting for a call ever since...would it be fine if i give them a call to check out the status of my application? thanks guys...
- Jan 23, '12 by dodoyGood luck to those who are for interview tomorrow! If you don't mind, could you ask the HR personnel tomorrow when will they be starting the next batch of training? That is just if it's okay. Again, hoping the best for you! God bless =)
- Jan 25, '12 by amethyst21has anyone asked if when will they start the next batch of training?
- Jan 25, '12 by kld22they said that training will probably be around february 2nd or 3rd week.
- wow, congratulations to you guys =) please get into the institution right away so that nurses there wont get suffer from 12 hour shift (sometimes straight). sorry, been busy for a week. handled 10-12 patients every day with lots of NGT, PEG feeding with those hooked to mechanical ventilator. wooh.Last edit by mister eighteen on Jan 26, '12
- to brigs. i wasnt assigned at Operating room complex but rather in other area ( a special area) see yah there.
- a piece of advice: visit manila doctors hospital as often as possible, the institution will only hire those who shows interest and has determination. (if with no backer)
- Jan 26, '12 by markmarkmrkQuote from mister eighteenWhat do you mean by visit? Do I have to keep on showing up on their HR?a piece of advice: visit manila doctors hospital as often as possible, the institution will only hire those who shows interest and has determination. (if with no backer)
Oh and another question, in general, after you have passed your resume to hospitals is it "okay" to call them and check about your resume or follow up?
- Jan 26, '12 by sheewonQuote from kld22Hello! Just want to ask how was the nursing exam in MADOCS? Was it so hard? What happened to your interview? It would be great if you could update. Thanks!hi! i am currently applying at Madocs for the 3 months training. i submitted my application last november 2011 and had my HR exam. december 19 2011 I took the nursing exam. and I am scheduled for interview on tue, jan 24 2012. I just want to find out when will be the schedule of their training because I have been inquiring about that since I started applying in their hospital. I also noticed that most of you had their training in April. I just wonder if the 1st schedule of training in this year would also be around april? thank you so much!