Makati medical center- cetn 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 5 by chibichibiHi! Any news from MMC?
- Mar 5 by episiotomyI got a text message earlier from MMC HRD and i was asked to report tomorrow and bring my requirements for Probee, I'll try to gather some information about the COPN and I'll try my best to keep you posted guys. Thanks and good luck to all of us
- Mar 5 by chibichibiI received a text, too, to report tomorrow for signing of agreement for training. Maybe we'll start next week.
Congrats, Episiotomy! I'm happy for you!
- Mar 5 by episiotomysame to you. Congrats! I hope they will call the other nurses here soon
- Mar 6 by dextrosecongratz guys! i hope they still accepts applicants. I wanted to work in mmc. I just passed my credentials last January 2013 but no calls yet.
- Mar 6 by jazz_08episiotomy & chibichibi, congrats!
how long did you wait after they called you to report to mmc? as i read your earlier posts you've waited months after you interviewed.
- Mar 7 by episiotomyHello guys
Just to boost the morale or enthusiasm of everybody here.
Earlier I went to MMC to pass our requirements for Probee, as you can see in our previous conversations 'we are told that 8 out of 25 nurses will be hired as probees' from our batch as COPN, luckily we are surprised that 21 out of 25 of us were hired. I'm saying this not to brag about it or anything but to uplift your confidence guys. Don't lose hope and stay positive
chibichibi how was your appointment with HR? Do you have any details regarding COPN like when you will start and what was the duration of the training?
Good Luck and God bless guys
- Mar 7 by termHi Episiotomy!!
Hi five!!!! I don't know who you are among my batchmates but luckily we got in!! So guys, don't lose hope and always stay positive! Goodluck to all!
- Mar 7 by chibichibiWell, it's still a 1 month training and we're gonna start on March 25. And, oh, we are only 14 in our batch.
jazz_08, I passed my resume and other requirements last September, so it was a 5-month wait.