Makati medical center- cetn 2012 - page 25
by blair111 | 101,829 Views | 512 Comments
Hello, my fellow Filipino Nurses! I'd like to talk about the CETN program in Makati Medical Center. Last September, I was advised by a friend of mine who is currently a staff nurse in MMC, that they are already open for... Read More
- 0Jul 28, '13 by omgellieohQuote from sab-burgsAyayaay. I feel that MMC and I are not meant to be.. so far.@omgellieoh: I have passed my resume in HR thrice already. January, May, July. I believe they're inviting people who passed their credentials, last year. Yes, they're on freeze hiring. the HR have told me they will just call/text us if there is available position.
- 0Jul 30, '13 by nurses_care_2012Quote from chubibay, RNHello! I passed my requirements last October 2012. I wasn't really expecting MMC to contact me regarding my application but then prayers really work. Just keep the faith guys.Hi there! When did you pass your requirements? Thanks!
But I happen to asked someone this morning during our final interview. She passed her requirements 2 weeks ago. Had her exam and initial interview last week. This morning she also had her final interview. She was so lucky, waiting only for 1-2 weeks while I waited for almost 10 months.
- 0Jul 30, '13 by nurses_care_2012Last edit by nurses_care_2012 on Jul 30, '13
- 0Jul 31, '13 by nurses_care_2012Quote from dalagangpilipina17Maybe you can follow up your application in HR or nursing training office. Can you also please update us here if ever your friend received a text regarding the next step after her final interview yesterday? Thanks.Is there a chance that they will text me for final interview? Because they have't received a text from them and my friend already done for final interview.
- 0Jul 31, '13 by cynosureHi, guys! Just joined in.
I passed my resume and TOR last October 2012 and I just received a text from them today (around 5 in the afternoon) saying that I'm scheduled tomorrow for interview and exam.
Don't lose hope guys! God bless!Last edit by cynosure on Jul 31, '13 : Reason: Typograpical error