Makati medical center- cetn 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 12 by The White WizardQuote from The White Wizard...And the fastest? Because in national bookstore, I have to wait for a week before I can claim it. Does anyone know of a place where I can get it the same day?One of the required items was a name stamp (trodat). Does anyone have an idea on where is the best and most affordable place to have one made?
- Jun 14 by djmnxawww same thing you still need to wait hehe what's the format of the trodat?
Oh btw guys, update just received a text for my final interview omg! tips please? and what to expect? OMG!
- Jun 22 by The White WizardSorry for the late update everyone, we started last monday and I was really stressed because my allowance for travel time is 3hrs, so I didn't have the time for sitting on the computer.
Mon-Thurs was classroom lecture about hospital policies, background, culture, what to expect, basic skills, admission and discharge, charting, customer service, etc.
Friday was immersion to our designated areas.
- Jun 23 by MisterSwaggurHi guys, do you think MMC will still accommodate more trainees? I've submitted my documents last June 13 and I haven't received any notice from MMC yet. What should I do next? Should I contact them to ask or just wait?
- Jun 23 by damselineustressHi! Is there anyone here who already graduated from the training, i.e., COPN?
I would just like to have an insight regarding their status after being a trainee.
I am already scheduled for medical exam next week but I'm not sure whether to continue my application since I am currently employed and I think I can't afford to give up my work unless there's a bright clear path ahead of me at MMC.
I hope there's someone here who can help me with my dilemma. Thanks a lot!
- Jun 23 by damselineustressHi The White Wizard! I would just like to ask if they had given you trainees an idea of what will happen next after the completion of your 1month training? I want to know (if possible) the success rate of being absorbed by the hospital after undergoing their training. I would highly appreciate if you'll reply to my query. Thanks. Goodluck and Godbless to you and other colleagues as well.
- Jun 25 by The White WizardQuote from damselineustressHi!Hi The White Wizard! I would just like to ask if they had given you trainees an idea of what will happen next after the completion of your 1month training? I want to know (if possible) the success rate of being absorbed by the hospital after undergoing their training. I would highly appreciate if you'll reply to my query. Thanks. Goodluck and Godbless to you and other colleagues as well.
What they told us was, absorption will be based on performance. The training also serves as an evaluation. Once absorbed, we will be hired as Probationary Staff Nurses for 6months. That also serves as an evaluation, if performance was satisfactory, then we will be hired as Regular Staff Nurses. Our trainer told us that all of the trainees were absorbed in the last batch, but that doesn't mean that all of us will be absorbed too. We really have to give our best.
- Jun 27 by tinaiHi! I had my exams just this morning and I'll be having my interview tomorrow. Reading from the previous comments, i was wondering if the training program is from 6am to 2pm?
- Jun 27 by sabuRiNaHi tinai. May i ask when you passed your application?