Makati Medical Center - page 9
by nikka00 156,157 Views | 639 Comments
hello!:wavey: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to process an application in Makati Medical Center? Because Im planning to submit my resume this month of november... And are there any special requirements that i need... Read More
- 0Feb 23, '09 by diapersprinklesQuote from lana_08i didn't have any work experience before i applied at MMC... i'm a june 2008 passer and graduated from one of the top 10 nursing schools. that's what they told us... that those they got for direct hire belong to the top 10 performing schools. they also considered the board rating.hi diapersprinkles! may i ask from what school are you and did you have any work experience before you applied for MMC? it's good to hear that they don't require everyone to go through their CETN program before they are considered for hiring. thanks!
- 0Feb 23, '09 by diapersprinklesFor those asking, I am typing the whole list of requirements and instructions posted at the Mezzanine of MMC:
Makati Medical Center
Competency Enhancement Training for Nurses
Photocopy of the following:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Current PRC ID
- Board Rating and Board Certificate
- Transcript of Records with RLE
- BSN Diploma
- Good moral certification
- NBI clearance (current)
- Birth Certificate (NSO)
- 2 pieces 2x2 colored pictures (white background)
Training fee: P10,000 (3-month training program)
- INCOMPLETE requirements will not be accepted
hope this helps..
- 0Feb 24, '09 by stef_08hello everyone, i just recently passed the nov 2008 board exam and im interested to work in MMC. ive been reading about the cetn program, and im wondering if everyone has to undergo that?
umm diapersprinkles, did u apply for the cetn, but then they got u for direct hire? coz i also happen to have graduated from one of the top 10 performing schools. im hoping i will be as fortunate as u once i apply. i dont know my board rating yet tho. (i just passed! hehe!)
- 0Feb 24, '09 by stef_08Quote from r0b0c0phi, may i ask where you submitted your requirements? its just that i live in Mindanao, and i was wondering if there is a way to pass the requirements online or through mail, or do i have to go all the way to Makati? thank you.I also submitted my application requirements this february. I hope I can get through their screening process so that I'll directly be hired.