Makati Medical Center - page 7
hello!:wavey: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to process an application in Makati Medical Center? Because Im planning to submit my resume this month of november... And are there any special requirements that i need... Read More
- 0Jan 24, '09 by diapersprinklesQuote from lenjoy03good day lenjoy!Actually I dont know the process for CETN. But one thing is for sure, they have a panel interview. I dont know about the exam
i am scheduled for an interview for staff nurse on monday. can i wask for any tips? i really want to work at makati med. thank you so much!
- 0Jan 25, '09 by NURSERUBY1206Hi lenjoy! I just want to know... what is your nurse to patient ratio in MMC? How many nurses are there in your station and do you divide work by number of patients or by rooms? You also have nursing assistants and medical clerks (some hospitals are cutting back that's why sometimes they don't have medical clerks/secretaries anymore - imagine how hectic it would be if you'd be the one going to close the patient's bill before the billing cut-off AND still have to give medications in 5 minutes!!! Aargh - been there and done that ), right?
- 0Jan 27, '09 by diapersprinklesQuote from blitch_11i submitted my requirements last November 10, they called me for an interview on November 21 but I am not available on that date. They called me again last January 19 for interview on Monday.hi diapersprinkles, may i just know when did you submit your application in makati med?I just submitted the requirements for cetn and i just wanted to know how long will be the waiting period for them to call me.
- 2Jan 29, '09 by lenjoy03sorry for the late reply. the nurse patient ratio depends on the unit. In ward, they used to have around 1:10 or more. In the other floor with few nurses its also the same. In our unit we have 1:6-7 patient. We are only allowed with four bedside/shift except for the nurse on probation. we do have clerks and aides. It would really be hard if we dont have them around...
- 0Feb 2, '09 by r0b0c0pQuote from Stephie_magzYou'll just drop your complete requirements in their drop box.hey can anyone pls. tell me if there is an application form that has to be completed when one applies for the CETN program or is one just required to pass the requirements and sends it to the drop box?