Makati Medical Center - page 29
by nikka00 156,299 Views | 639 Comments
hello!:wavey: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to process an application in Makati Medical Center? Because Im planning to submit my resume this month of november... And are there any special requirements that i need... Read More
- 1May 8, '12 by aki1316Quote from NewlyGradBSNfirst floor near the doctors offices. it's located on the far left of the said floor. as of today, they stopped accepting applications for the CETN.where is the nso located and what time do we need to submit it? is it still a drop box type? how much is the training fee just in case. also, what if some of the requirements are not updated, can it be submitted at a later date?
Training costs 10,000. The requirements can be submitted on a later date. They are going to ask you to complete it once you have passed the qualifying exam, interview and physical exam.
- 1May 8, '12 by aki1316Quote from cheezy_curlsThey have a basic set of requirements like Diploma, TOR, PRC license, NBI clearance, Board Cert, passing and rating certificates, pictures and resumeOh I thought they will not going to call those who submitted incomplete requirements?
Others like the TIN, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, SSS and others are for pre-employment already
- 1May 8, '12 by kayern07Quote from cheezy_curlsThe initial requirements are really important. CV, pictures, TOR/RLE, Board Rating, Board Cert, etc. They gave a list, right? But there are to-follow documents such as TIN, SSS, etc. after CETN, before employment like what aki1316 said. MMC will prioritize their graduates, then if the batch won't be filled-up, that's the time they will call the others. Good luck to all of us who are waiting!Oh I thought they will not going to call those who submitted incomplete requirements?
- 0May 8, '12 by reshinHi guys! Just saw this thread. Actually I submitted my requirements the last days of March before the Holy week and I have been waiting until today. My friends who have been accepted to the CETN program said that it took around 1.5 - 2 months before they were contacted by Makati Med so right now im just praying that they would call me soon.
- 0May 9, '12 by cheezy_curlsQuote from reshinHi reshin! I think it's a case to case basis, because my friend told me that he was invited to take the exam after 2weeks since he submitted those requirements, while some of his batchmates at CETN was invited 3weeks after. And if you have read some of the previous posts here, aki1316 took the exam 2 days after. So I think it depends on vacancy of the position. Don't worry, we're on the same side, lol. I'm also waiting for their text, hope that we'll be invited soon! God bless.Hi guys! Just saw this thread. Actually I submitted my requirements the last days of March before the Holy week and I have been waiting until today. My friends who have been accepted to the CETN program said that it took around 1.5 - 2 months before they were contacted by Makati Med so right now im just praying that they would call me soon.
@ aki1316 & kayeokay