Makati Medical Center - Page 25Register Today!
- Feb 7, '12 by missdreamyHi Aki! What topics were in the exam?
- Feb 8, '12 by epaj1990hello aki!
how was the interview? i might be scheduled for an interview sometime next week..can u pls give me some tip/points? pls? i'm really anxious...hehe. thanks.
- Feb 8, '12 by maeileenQuote from aki1316If it helps...
I'm actually a graduate of MMC-College of Nursing, batch 2011. Now, here's their system for hiring (for those who are curious)
They had just opened their CETN program last Jan. 6.
First to be called are the study grants (like scholarship but they have their years of service to serve in MMC) and the ones who graduated with Latin honors.
Then those who passed early. Again, they will check your credentials. From what I know, they are strict about the board rating since they are already accredited with the NEW JCI Accreditation guidelines. I think they are hiring only those who have a rating of 80% above.
As of now, they are once again closed. One of my classmates tried to pass their resume, but the training office said they were close DESPITE OF THEM BEING GRADUATES OF MMC-COLLEGE OF NURSING.
As for my experience, I submitted my resume Jan 9, took the qualifying exam on Jan 11 and got interviewed Jan 13. I'm already done with my PE and will start the CETN program late Feb or early March (at least that was what they said)
The training also informed us that they will open again mid-year, however, I am just not sure if it is also open for outsiders.
There. I hope it helps!
hi aki.. after your interview how many days did you wait for you to know if you passed the interview? if the applicant is already set for an interview does it mean, she/he is already a candidate for the cetn program? thanks.
- Feb 10, '12 by aki1316Okay...
The exam was a mix of aptitude test and nursing skills.
As for the interview, it was purely based on core competencies and values.
Regarding the results, we were messaged about two weeks after to take our PE. Once you were messaged about the PE, that is a signal that you're already an eligible candidate for the CETN program.
- Feb 10, '12 by missdreamySo when's the CETN?
- Feb 21, '12 by missdreamyAki, I'm going to have my interview soon too. I'm really nervous because I want to get this job! ^_^ Can you please elaborate more on the interview? Tell me about your experience, please. Anything will help.
- Feb 21, '12 by aki1316Quote from missdreamyOur interview process was this:Aki, I'm going to have my interview soon too. I'm really nervous because I want to get this job! ^_^ Can you please elaborate more on the interview? Tell me about your experience, please. Anything will help.
Introduction - SELL yourself here! You better make sure that you state all your credentials, training and stuff
They'll ask you where you'll want to be placed (and sometimes why)
And the main bulk of the interview: situation questions wherein they would test how you would apply the 12 CORE COMPETENCIES. Depending on the panel, they ask pathophysio of other dse and nursing considerations. Ours didn't.
Wear corporate attire, of course. HIGH HEELED, CLOSE SHOES IS A MUST. Also, accesorize and wear a little make up. Pull your hair back so that they can see your face.
Yeah. That's about it.
Be confident. Don't let them see that you're nervous.
- Feb 21, '12 by missdreamyThanks, Aki. Will do
- Mar 22, '12 by vain0818i asked them about the percentage during d boards and they said it's just ok to have below 80% rating.....but i think d Transcript of records is very important!......