Kuwait MOH - Page 59Register Today!
- Feb 7 by rhayjhi guys. did the agency already texted you that you are fit to work? thanks...
- Feb 7 by chug15Yes, 3 days after the medical exam, but if they haven't, you can ask them
- Feb 7 by altruist1020thanks to all of u who posted.hope that our visa in kuwait from safe future agency will arrived ASAP..GODBLESS
- Feb 9 by two02whats your cellphone number? anyone
- Feb 9 by monchoany update guys?
- Feb 10 by runalizaHi nurses! I am here now in Kuwait with visitor's visa. I will be working in a clinic under my employer who is a doctor. I will be taking the interview exam they are calling here. My employer said that it will be just like an interview about my experience. Anyone familiar with this? Thanks!
- Feb 15 by meessyI hope there will be an update about our application before the month ends..
- Feb 20 by nhojellenramaloiraim a newbie here!! and i also passed the interview for moh kuwait and also passed all the required documents. is there any good news for our application? is it true that al-sabah urology hospital is now open and operating? will someone helpto answer my question?
- Feb 22 by abbey_2047here's the latest update i found over the net:KUWAIT: Sabah Al-Ahmad Urology Center was opened, early yesterday, under the patronage of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah. His Highness the Amir was received at the center, in Al-Sabah health area, by Health Minister Dr Mohammad Al-Haifi, Undersecretary of the Administrative and Financial Affairs at the Amiri Diwan Abdulaziz Saud Ishaq, the Ministry of Health Undersecretary Dr Khalid Al-Sihlawi, Assistant Undersecretary of Public Health Affairs at the Ministry of Health Qais Al-Diwairi, Assistant Undersecretary of services and nuclear energy at the Health Ministry Sameer Al-Asfoor, Director of the Sabah Health Zone Dr Adel Al-Asfoor and the Sabah Al-Hamad Urology Center Director Dr. Fouzi Abul.The opening ceremony was attended by His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Parliament Speaker Ali Fahad Al-Rashed, former Parliament Speaker Jassim Mohammad Al-Kharafi, National Guards Deputy Chief Sheikh Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Ahmad Al- Humoud Al-Sabah and Deputy Minister for Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah and senior sheikhs and top state officials. The opening ceremony began with a performance of the national anthem and a recitation of some verses from the Holy Quran.Then, the Health Minister began his speech at the event by expressing his appreciation to the support of His Highness the Amir to all humanitarian projects and health programs that would benefit members of the society. He also noted that the KD 14.8 million-center is spread over 23,000 cubic meters and consists of nine floors which includes outpatient departments, specialized clinics, operation rooms, intensive care units and recovery rooms.He further explained that the center, that took 10 months to be completed, is fully equipped with the latest medical technologies to offer the best medical services to the public. A documentary film on the center was played, then, His Highness the Amir revealed the center’s plague to officially announce the opening of the center. Commemorative gifts were presented to His Highness Amir at the end of the event. — KUNA
you guys may wanna check it out:
Amir sponsors opening of Sabah Al-Ahmad Urology Center | Kuwait Times
- Feb 22 by abbey_2047