Kuwait MOH - page 50
Hi, I am new to this site and I found it very informative. This would be my first post. I would just like to know if anybody on this board wrote the Kuwait MOH exam last March 18 in PICC? I believe there were 3 agencies ... Read More
- 0Jan 2, '13 by BuchogHello guys...I'm just new here in this forum.... I also passed the MOH exam and interview last Dec 3-9. I've received text message from the agency this afternoon informing me to have my medical exam this week. Do you guys have an update about the offer and benefits? Because I'm still thinking if I will pursue my application with the agency, considering the $850 salary offer and no annual vacation....
- 1According to the previous post, $850 is just the BASIC salary.. They doesnt include some allowances and benefits... In total wen all the allowances will b given including the salary, it will reach to 650-700 kuwaiti dinar or more or less 94k-100k pesos..... I dont know if its true
- 0Jan 2, '13 by BuchogQuote from lucziesDoes the medical exam will take whole day? Or just half day? What are the steps in medical? How much did you pay for it? Can I bring sample of my stool already? Sorry for the question. Thank you in advance for your reply...I had already finished my medical last year of dec 20... Physical exam, dental, optha., chest xray, blood tests, urine and fecal.....
- 0The duration of the medical will depend on the number of applicants... Steps will be written on the given paper after you fill up the form.. 2730 is the amount.. If something wrong with your dental and optha, you are force to pay again to have a checkup at the lab itself...Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 2, '13 : Reason: text talk removed
- 0Quote from Buchogyes!! U can bring the stool with u!! Others defecate at the lab.. Its better to bring it with u!!Does the medical exam will take whole day? Or just half day? What are the steps in medical? How much did you pay for it? Can I bring sample of my stool already? Sorry for the question. Thank you in advance for your reply...
- 0Jan 2, '13 by sheenz_rnyes i hope this is also true because i also heard about this..that $850 is only basic salary..and that the other benefits (night diff, etc.) will be given under the contract that will be signed when we get there in Kuwait. For me, i think i will just pursue this one, because i think this is already a blessing and a good opportunity of work. Especially now that i've heard that Saudization is soon to come in Saudi and that there will be taxes too there in the near future. And besides, it depends on how we use that money wisely so that we can save.