IV therapy training schedules
- 0Sep 3, '07 by precyHi, is there anyone here who knows the latest schedule for ANSAP accredited IV therapy training?
- 0Sep 3, '07 by croissantQuote from precyhere in cebu, @ vicente sotto memorial medical center..we had the iv therapy training last aug22-24, 2007. the next iv therapy training would be next year. try to ask the hospital for information.Hi, is there anyone here who knows the latest schedule for ANSAP accredited IV therapy training?
- 0Oct 23, '07 by rhazzmaI've read in Manila Bulletin about Martinez Training Center located in Caloocan City. They are offering IV therapy on Nov 12-14, 2007.. I've called them already and they said that they are ANSAP accredited. Fee is 1600 for training, 500 for completion of cases, 400 for processing of the certificate.. Anyway, just call them up at 285-5091..
- 0Oct 24, '07 by w_padreQuote from rhazzmai'm just wondering, how can one complete his cases if the training/completion of cases is on a training center. I've read their ad also. Anyway, ANSAP IV training will start on Nov. 13-15, 2007. Call on or before Oct. 26 for reservation. Fee is PhP 2000. Completion of cases can be done at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital where ANSAP office is located. They don't accept trainees without license card so they can't accommodate recently passed applicant because of 'retrogression' with the PRC hehe. Goodluck guys.I've read in Manila Bulletin about Martinez Training Center located in Caloocan City. They are offering IV therapy on Nov 12-14, 2007.. I've called them already and they said that they are ANSAP accredited. Fee is 1600 for training, 500 for completion of cases, 400 for processing of the certificate.. Anyway, just call them up at 285-5091..
- 0Nov 2, '07 by yonchRNIn Martinez, it's up to you if you want to complete your cases in their hospital (Martinez Memorial Hospital) but you have to pay the "affiliation" fee of P500. They decided to offer that case completion for some of their trainees are not yet hired or working in any hospital and they might delay up in completing their cases (cases should be completed within 6 mos). Cases to be completed are 6 cases of IV infusions, 6 cases of administration of IV drugs, and 2 cases of BT. Fee for ANSAP is P350 only but if you want martinez training center to process your paper, just add up P50 and just wait for them to call or inform you when ANSAP already sent them your IV Card. just try to call the given # above for other clarifications.
- 0Nov 6, '07 by mhengGood Day! I was just wondering if anyone knows any contact number of ANSAP? I would like to ask their office if there's any ANSAP accredited IV training schedule due this month. I'm very eager to finish the training this month if possible. If anyone knows any training available near cavite, it would much be convenient for me. Kindly post any details.Thank you so much in advance! :spin:
- 0Feb 22, '08 by my_amygdalahelow everyone...
i want to inquire if anyone knows where i can find an IV training this MARCH... anywhere in metro mla area as long as it is ANSAP accredited
i really need it URGENT.. because I needed it to employ in a hospital..
i already inquired at PHC and they told me that there are no available slots for the IVT in march 11-13
thank you very much
- 0Feb 22, '08 by spongebob6286try inquiring for the ff. hospitals..just search their numbers in the net & tell them to connect you to the nsg. service,you can find it(i did,but I lost the paper where I wrote it)
unciano medical center(antipolo)
world citi medical center(cubao)
capitol medical center
*some ivt trainings in march are already closed since nurses registered 1mo. before the training.so you better register ASAP.