I want to Finish College in the PHilippines as a RN and Work in the USA?Register Today!
- by nicxnicolee Jan 17The title says it all. I want to finish College in the Philippines (SLU Saint Louis University of Baguio City) as an RN and after I graduate I want to work here in Oregon. Will they accept me?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809237©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 607 Views
- Jan 18 by Future_Chief_CRNAWhy not just stay in Oregon? It'll be easier transitioning once school is done and not have to worry about relocation + moving costs.
- Jan 18 by delawaremalenurseQuote from Future_Chief_CRNAthis...and concurrency issues!Why not just stay in Oregon? It'll be easier transitioning once school is done and not have to worry about relocation + moving costs.
- Jan 19 by nicxnicoleeMultiple reasons. But do you know if they're going to accept my Degree if I move back here?
- Jan 19 by Silverdragon102Only BON can say whether they will accept it or not