I passed the NCLEX-RN at 254 in one attempt---Iím a Filipina NurseÖ.. - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 12, '07 by Want2bcomeAnRNhi to everyone!
Just like to share here......i just bought a reviewer published by mosby's entitled...Prioritization,Delegation and Assignment, it's a good book. The questions are very challenging, you have to analyze thoroughly the questions to figure out the answer. Unlike some reviewers that some of the answers are obvious. The book is just thin, contains only 200+ pages but it's amazing.
- Jul 12, '07 by Want2bcomeAnRNOh! congratulations by the way to the thread starter........:smiley_aa
- Nov 28, '07 by koala_beartry kaplan, their questions require more critical thinking which is what you essentially have to do to pass the boards
- May 14, '08 by bubbly30congRatz kababayan! prayer really works... im happy for u..
- May 29, '08 by vashRNdid some of the 10k questions appeared in your actual nclex exam?