how can i be a nurse midwife here in phillipines - Page 9Register Today!
- Nov 27, '10 by jia0329hi everyone..
I just want to clarify something, the 5 intravenous injections - is it insertion or IV push (medication)
- Jan 3, '11 by lumierre01822hey I just want to ask if you where did you attend your suture training? I'm also a registered nurse and I'm planning to take the midwifery exam this april 2011 so do you know any place in manila where you could have a suture training? any suggestions would be much appreciated God bless
- Jan 4, '11 by cedarebellioni didn't do suture training. its not needed. the midwife that will sign your forms needs to be trained in suturing.. you will provide a copy of their certificate of training...
it is IV medication not IV insertion
- Jan 6, '11 by usrnnapoakoanyone please help me too... I am also a registered nurse and wants to take licensure exam for midwives.....
what will be i needing? do i need additional unit? where can i get cases? i am currently unemployed... thanks.... please send me necessary forms.... thanks... my e-add is email@example.com
- Jan 31, '11 by margieh05HI everyone,
I'm also want to take midwifery exam by this year. I just wanted to ask how to get suturing cases? Are you the one who'll do the suturing or is it the attending nurse? Is it possible to get a suturing cases without accomplishing suturing training? Hoping to hear a reply from you guys!
- Aug 15, '12 by jeabam56hi there! do you know where or which hospital I can complete my 20 delivery cases? thank you.
- Aug 15, '12 by K-AnnTry Fabella, I worked there before and I know they allow nurses to complete cases for Midwifery exam.
- Oct 20, '12 by randolphrelatorcedarebellion. question pls. i will be having my interview at the prc on monday... im so anxious about the interview. i hope you could share me more info regarding what the bom questions.. thanks